Same mistake twice

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Same mistake twice

Postby Tamasin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:20 am

Several months ago, Thorop2nd stole some nice items from Willy, who he was supposed to be good friends with, then pretended he hadn't. Betraying your friends is unforgivable, so something eventually had to be done.

Recently, he allowed his town bell to run out, and the stolen items were recovered. Out of the kindness of his heart, Willy chose not to vclaim thor's place. But before he and Judaism had finished with the place, Thor's friend Tango who also lived there returned and foolishly destroyed their leantos, leaving waste scents and an accessible HS.

This was the result: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGENBjnjBhM

Then Thorop2nd returned and insolently vclaimed the base once more, and removed Judaism's personal claim, left waste scents, and made his homestead inaccessible without waste. So a waste was placed, which sadly was noticed earlier than we'd hoped.

In hope of ensuring an easy kill etc, I spoke to Thor and convinced him that Willy and I were not working with Judaism like people thought, and that in fact we wanted to kill him. I felt mean deceiving him like this, but though I do prefer to be honest overall I have no problem with deceiving someone who betrayed my friend.

Anyway, Thor moved his homestead and Judaism was killed, so you'd think that would be the end of that. But no.

This morning I logged in to find that Thor had foolishly moved his homestead back to his claimstone which could be accessed THE SAME WAY Tango's was just days before.

So with Willy and Judaism's help, I got in there and I killed him ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhAXMsZgv9E

Justice has been served.
Last edited by Tamasin on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tamasin
Customer

Re: Same mistake twice

Postby Judaism » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:21 am

Thorop dies exactly like tango but afew days later haha, such a tard.

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:24 am

Judaism confirmed to be zerging just days after claiming to not be part of the largest criminal faction on Roanoke.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:32 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Judaism confirmed to be zerging just days after claiming to not be part of the largest criminal faction on Roanoke.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

confirmed
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Binks » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:50 am

Thorop please gather me a full inventory of those murder scents.
Binks

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:52 am

So when the E-slut gets summon-killed can you name the thread "Same Mistake Thrice"?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Binks » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:54 am

jwhitehorn wrote:So when the E-slut gets summon-killed can you name the thread "Same Mistake Thrice"?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

nailed it
Binks

Postby Judaism » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:10 am

Thorop was aware of the fact that his base was vulnerable, he firstly changed his leanto to a area which was safe. But yet he decided to change his homestead back to his vulnerable position.

It was more like a choice this time, he did this with full awareness.

Its not that he really made the mistake twice, he just did the same as Tango however Tango never knew about the possible ''get behind the darkness wall'' and Thorop did.

So THEY as a team made the same mistake twice.

Also they were a bunch of bug-abusers for using that stupid wall as a wall but now they know their village is broken. Death is what they deserved.

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Binks » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:54 am

Judaism wrote:made the same mistake twice.

Binks

Postby Judaism » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:02 am

I know, but that isn't the same mistake I know I both died however the first time you did splashed you way in. The second time you did waste my town not a good comparison.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses