Happy new year and WP

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Happy new year and WP

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:18 am

Look at them stats
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby TeckXKnight » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:43 am

Happy new year and is this your first death? Wow, no direct ancestor. Well played!
TeckXKnight

Postby Binks » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:48 am

TeckXKnight wrote:Happy new year and is this your first death? Wow, no direct ancestor. Well played!

this is his like 9th death or something.
Binks

Postby Kandarim » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:00 am

Darn, nice time for a hit Oo

Also, I can confirm those profs as they were shared with me a couple of days ago w.r.t. SnC boasting.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Thor » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:01 am

Jesus christ :shock:
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:40 am

In the latest days of Pope Benedict he had been hunting bad criminals such as Thorop and Tango.

Luckly I did succeed to harm them with a big hit on Tango, however due the invested time with the waste claims and such at their base I forgot to check my own land on wastes properly.

I have searched for waste claims even with that recent update from Latikai's client I never noticed the waste claim in the north corner, it was a neat corner waste but totally fair I'm great in losing my awareness in defence they knew that and took advantage of that.

As for thorop I guess you'll miss the sword of justice, as for Tango here is my small video about the summon-kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGENBjnjBhM

As a ''mainly'' solo-player you are just no-match against ''zerg'' groups, I have accomplished most of my aims and the only aims left are unreachable for example we've had the chance to fight Binks in the woods but a 1000ish char is just not possible to defeat in combat.

Creating a new char is only a matter of weeks but much desire to do so is not here anymore. I guess GG for now and Ill be back whenever the inc major update is bringing some life back to Salem :D
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:47 am

Judaism wrote:
As a ''mainly'' solo-player you are just no-match against ''zerg'' groups, I have accomplished most of my aims and the only aims left are unreachable for example we've had the chance to fight Binks in the woods but a 1000ish char is just not possible to defeat in combat.

*****. You have been sucking BigWily off again even though he continues to F*ck you every chance he gets. You are a member of the largest "Zerg" faction on the server atm and are getting your ass handed to you by ONE person named Binks. Goes to show that this is not a game about numbers.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby er-queent8r » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:48 am

Thanks to binks our hero. So long pope juda :lol:
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
*****. You have been sucking BigWily off again even though he continues to F*ck you every chance he gets.

Fine then we agree to disagree.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:53 am

er-queent8r wrote:Thanks to binks our hero. So long pope juda :lol:

I know you have your ''revenge'' but Queen, I have been soo outplayed. Bring me back to kindergarten please, when it was all easy so I can remain best of my class :D
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses