Someone kill these raiders please... (Jamestown)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Someone kill these raiders please... (Jamestown)

Postby oubliette » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 am

I'm looking for someone who is in the mood to kill three retards who thought it might be fun to break into my homestead, rob it and kill myself and a friend. Neither of us had every committed a crime so... this was straight up murder. There's tons of scents around and this should make tracking easy.

message me and lets see what we can work out. You can have anything left at my homestead and of course everything these fools are carrying, including a hat with an attached whispering snake skull.

Oh and the dirt-bags, at least two, have names. "Rainbow Dash" and "Granite". They were dumb enough to let me kin them.

They claimed to be from Utopia, and want my mine for it's purity, which... is zero... If they're NOT from Utopia, they're certainly making the town look bad.

Here's some screenshots! Wheee!
http://plymouth.seatribe.se/mt/ss/29fefafaa5bef56b894ea9c9de405b0e
and...

Cheers!
-The late Osk
oubliette

Re: Someone kill these raiders please... (Jamestown)

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:32 am

That really sucks. You should consider living on Plymouth where random acts of violence like this don't occur. Good luck getting anybody on Jamestown to care and/or help you.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby oubliette » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 am

jwhitehorn wrote:That really sucks. You should consider living on Plymouth where random acts of violence like this don't occur. Good luck getting anybody on Jamestown to care and/or help you.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Well, what can one do? It's a dog eat dog world. I just reach out and hope someone will assist.
oubliette

Postby Thor » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:01 am

jwhitehorn wrote:That really sucks. You should consider living on Plymouth where random acts of violence like this don't occur. Good luck getting anybody on Jamestown to care and/or help you.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Whip out your JT toon and deliver us that so called justice.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby DarkSeed » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:19 am

This is getting old. Really.
DarkSeed

Postby oubliette » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:23 am

DarkSeed wrote:This is getting old. Really.

Oh hi! You're the grown man who likes ponies, right?
oubliette

Postby ZtyX » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:42 am

Hi Oubliette.

I'm sorry for your loss, but Utopia offers every citizen the freedom and choice to play how they want. We have a lot of citizens who prefer to play this game peacefully, but we also have quite a few that don't.

I'd also like to say that we do believe in raising the population of Jamestown, but we don't believe in restrictions and crime free environments as a way to accomplish that because crime is such a big part of the end game that a lot of players naturally aspire towards that once they are able to. We would rather accept that natural progression within the game and create some action on the server instead of building castles and fields in a corner of the woods that nobody gives a damn about. You can only build so much before it becomes boring.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby oubliette » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:49 am

ZtyX wrote:Hi Oubliette.

I'm sorry for your loss, but Utopia offers every citizen the freedom and choice to play how they want. We have a lot of citizens who prefer to play this game peacefully, but we also have quite a few that don't.

I'd also like to say that we do believe in raising the population of Jamestown, but we don't believe in restrictions and crime free environments as a way to accomplish that because crime is such a big part of the end game that a lot of players naturally aspire towards that once they are able to. We would rather accept that natural progression within the game and create some action on the server instead of building castles and fields in a corner of the woods that nobody gives a damn about. You can only build so much before it becomes boring.

Oh no worries. All of this is digital and I don't lay a lot of sentimentality on digital "items". I do wonder however if they are actually from your town. Reputation can be as important in a wild frontier as bullets. Is Utopia laying claim to Rainbow Dash and Granite?
oubliette

Postby DarkSeed » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:07 am

oubliette wrote:Oh hi! You're the grown man who likes ponies, right?

DarkSeed

Postby Thor » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:09 am

DarkSeed wrote:
oubliette wrote:Oh hi! You're the grown man who likes ponies, right?

saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Next

Return to House of Burgesses