Someone kill these raiders please... (Jamestown)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Someone kill these raiders please... (Jamestown)

Postby ZtyX » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Kandarim wrote:
ZtyX wrote:I only ask that they don't make it their primary purpose in game to grief people because that's not what we're about.

raiding <-> griefing

I don't disagree, but you missed the point. I'm saying that it's alright for people to be raiders if that's what they want, so long as they are an active and helpful part of our city and don't make raiding their primary purpose in game.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Shill » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:24 pm

ZtyX wrote:
Brego wrote:Very interesting raiders.So much drama.
This raiders became some famous with this post. ¦]
Attacking noobs that is not good.
i can't think .and what did they got from this small village?low stuffs?
Really they don't know what to do. :(

Hey.

Well, it was never about the stuff. It was for fun and to do something different than the usual building and training.

1. Never become wanted by someone more powerful than you.
2. Never go leave scents knowing 1. to be true.
3. Absolutely never go on the forums and post about how 2. and 1. are indeed ***** true.

Nice knowing you.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby DarkSeed » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:28 pm

ZtyX wrote:I'm saying that it's alright for people to be raiders

In this case i guess it'll be just fine to strike back on those raiders and put their town to the ground, killing everyone in it.

DarkSeed

Postby Tylan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Shill wrote:1. Never become wanted by someone more powerful than you.
2. Never go leave scents knowing 1. to be true.
3. Absolutely never go on the forums and post about how 2. and 1. are indeed ***** true.

Nice knowing you.

With Regards,

Shill Speaker of Occasional Truths
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby ZtyX » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:13 pm

RuneNL wrote:
ZtyX wrote:I think you're an idiot, Dark Seed, and it's time that I stop responding to your posts because you're unreasonable and full of hate.

He's got a point though.

JT doesn't care you are good to YOUR noobs.
You are supporting and helping criminals rob and commit murder therefor admitting Utopia is a raiders faction.

All other raider factions dont flower up their actions with irrelevant *****.
Raiding is ALWAYS for the benefit of yourself, your own group or for an outstanding bounty. End of story.

You don't seem to understand that by allowing your "militia" to "blow off some steam" you declared war on every other group on JT.

Be a man and admit or hand over the murderers to whomever took that bounty.

That's fine. I don't care what Jamestown thinks about me or Utopia because I'm not asking for your support. I care about what we do and not about how people perceive it. Public relations is important, but only up to a certain point until it affects decisionmaking. And a lot of you guys do not want to understand and try to see things from my point of view. And that's fine. Do what you want. But I've thought about this carefully and discussed it within my group and friends and this is how we have to play this game.

So that's all. I'm not going to let your opinions or your rhetoric affect me in any way because you don't want to be reasonable and provide useful feedback or support. You live for these short lived forum dramas because you're bored to pieces in game and the opportunity to jump at a forum argument is always fun to you, whereas I am more interested in what we're actually doing within the game itself. The only reason we meet is because of the over arching metagame that forces us to meet here on these forums. But apart from that we don't really have much in common. So why should I care about your opinions when so often they're just a new way to have fun blabbering on the forums rather than actually trying to understand some of the challenges that others are facing and maybe provide some good ideas.

In this particular instance, you're just ridiculeous. Handing over the murderers, you gotta be kidding me? These guys are awesome and to some degree they go against their own nature to raid less and go out of their way to build and manage a city that benefits random strangers at the risk of their own lives. I think they've earned both my respect and tolerance or I wouldn't be here defending them and their right to play the game how they want. I think you fail to see a lot of the details here and the bigger picture because it's easier and more fun to be ignorant to the issues we're facing and just point the finger and talk some **** to be part of the discussion. But whatever.. Do what you want, Rune.

Flowering it up with irrelevant *****? No. It's not flowering it up. I'm explaining things the way I see it and trying to give a more detailed explanation. Don't make it my fault that you don't appreciate it and you see the world as black and white.

Yes, raiding is for the benefit of the raider. I never claimed otherwise. I'm just saying that in this case the raider is a somewhat good guy as well. That's a fact because he's helping people too.

Lol, no. I didn't declare war on anybody. I'm not going to do that because I prefer to manage our city project. Don't blow a raid or "letting off steam" out of proportions. If you think that's a war, then you don't have any clue what a real war means because a real war is a very persistent and ugly thing. I don't commit to those unless it's really neccesary.

No, that's not what being a real man is about. Being a real man is about having the balls to stand up for yourself and do what you think is right. I'll do that instead.
ZtyX

Postby Darwoth » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:17 pm

ammaboss zytx is speaking again, you promised he wouldn't anymore.
Darwoth

Postby Brego » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:27 pm

I think better to work hard and you will get more stuffs and other things.Raiding give just some experience in criminal and chance to lost your life but it is not so good way in this game.Hard work can give more experience than this raiding that made this low drama.Even not so experience player posted this thread.With this criminal Jamestown lost some popularity.Where is justice?that is real raiders noobs who wanna be famous . :?:
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby CabtusJack » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:39 pm

ZtyX wrote: Being a real man is about having the balls to stand up for yourself and do what you think is right.

iam Man, even if my trousers say otherwise.

I wear the Merenie trousers and I will no longer feel shame.

Thank you ZtyX for your inspiration.
CabtusJack

Postby ZtyX » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Darwoth wrote:ammaboss zytx is speaking again, you promised he wouldn't anymore.

I'm done for now. ; )
ZtyX

Postby RuneNL » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Ztyx, you don't seem to understand that outside your city your town is causing harm and by explaining and justifying the harmony of Utopia has nothing to do with it.

Raiding is hostile, full stop.

You standing by your men is loyalty, which is admirable, is also condeming the rest of Utopia.
If you can not understand this basic principle of peace and aggression you are unfit for politics.

I strongly believe Cheena and Ammaboss made a wrong descission.
Last edited by RuneNL on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuneNL

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses