Plymouth Christmas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Plymouth Christmas

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Shill wrote:-Sucking cocks..slllluuuuuurp-

Go play a superior and much more populated game? lol ok!

Keep failing on every attempt to look cool in salem.

Yours always,

Dallane hero of the forums
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Shill » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:47 pm

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Brego » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Shill wrote:I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

Sometimes i think people really stupid.This post about Playmouth X-mas but shill have strange mind to discuss this celebrate.Why do you do this all time?
Why can not you to say Merry X-mas everyone!?where your mind??????Your way some stupid in this time.Discuss Christmas is same do not bilieve in it.You don't have a heart shill if you not respect and bilieve in Christmas/Same dartworh .Christmas NEVER WAS STUPID HOLIDAY.It's you stupid Dartworh .Why do you think people celebrating this holiday in all world ????ALL WORLD .I think some of your words was not good about Christmas.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Brego wrote:

Sometimes i think people really stupid.This post about Playmouth X-mas but shill have strange mind to discuss this celebrate.Why do you do this all time?
Why can not you to say Merry X-mas everyone!?where your mind??????Your way some stupid in this time.Discuss Christmas is same do not bilieve in it.You don't have a heart shill if you not respect and bilieve in Christmas/Same dartworh .Christmas NEVER WAS STUPID HOLIDAY.It's you stupid Dartworh .Why do you think people celebrating this holiday in all world ????ALL WORLD .I think some of your words was not good about Christmas.

Its quite sad how everyone is forcing other people to believe in christmas, please keep in mind that only Christians celebrate chirstmas for example Jews never accepted Jesus and therefore why should they celebrate christmas.

This also counts for Atheists, Muslims and like the rest of the 5 billion people, only 2 billion people celebrate christmas out of the 7 billion so I call you stupid but thats old news anyway.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Brego » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Judaism wrote:
Brego wrote:

Its quite sad how everyone is forcing other people to believe in christmas, please keep in mind that only Christians celebrate chirstmas for example Jews never accepted Jesus and therefore why should they celebrate christmas.

This also counts for Atheists, Muslims and like the rest of the 5 billion people, only 2 billion people celebrate christmas out of the 7 billion so I call you stupid but thats old news anyway.

i think it's not metter about religious .Each chooses his own path.and maybe 2 billion people but it's a lot for just to bilieve and celebrate this holiday.Not so much holidays can be proved and will be celebrated so much centuries.Every country have own traditions.
Your words wrong.Your way is trolling and keep in mind.
I don't care about your words .
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby vienradzis » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Probably this is good time to close theard...
vienradzis

Postby Claeyt » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:56 pm

All hail Mithras, Sun giver and angel of light in the east whose feast day has been December 25th for the last 2200 years. Your infinite Wisdom and Zorastrian image as the protector of Truth and all that is Good is still celebrated today in Persia. The Christians may have taken over your day of celebration following the Winter solstice because they confused the 'Annunciation' with an actual impregnation, but your image as the son of the one true God, Ahura Mazda is still celebrated in the figure of Jesus born 700 years after you.

Always remember that Mary was a teenager with a mysterious "virgin" pregnancy who was married off to a much older widowed carpenter by her elderly parents. She was already pregnant before they got married and before an angel came to either her or Joseph to tell them that she got knocked up by god. The only reference to Jesus's birth's timeline anywhere in biblical history has Mary telling her cousins that she is more than halfway done with her pregnancy at the feast of Shavout which would place his birth in late September or early October somewhere.

300 years after the birth of Jesus, Constantine moved the celebration of Jesus's adult baptism, the 'Epiphany' and his becoming "God the Son" from January 6th to December 25th based off the "Annunciation" which is 9 months before December 25th and to swallow up the pagan solstice holidays into the Christian mythos.

Jesus was a man who spoke about truth, the overwhelming absurdity of organized religion and being good to each other when nobody else would. Let's remember that and drain the Xmas marketing infection a little bit everybody.

....also Santa Claus is actually a representation of the god Wo'den (Odin) and instead of giving bad children coal he turns them over to the goat-devil Krampus for punishment. :lol:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:05 am

shut up claeyt
Darwoth

Postby Shill » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:00 am

And that about sums it up.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Darwoth wrote:shut up claeyt
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses