Plymouth Christmas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Plymouth Christmas

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Nimmeth wrote:
Thor wrote:No lifes playing at 24th :lol:

i'm sorry it offends you that we log on to wish each others a merry x-mas.

No friends or family to spend time with.....only got mah vydia

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:58 pm

christmas is a stupid holiday anyway. its religious context is irrelevant because most of you are atheists anyway and jesus christ was not born in december. the entire "christmas season" these days is about nothing more than some poor bastard going into debt for the entire following year so he can buy all of his ingrate snot nosed little ***** the newest iphone for them to be a degenerate turd on thus ensuring that they grow up to be lockstep members of the free **** army alongside people like claeyt.
Darwoth

Postby Kaios » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:07 pm

it's a magical time
Kaios

Postby alprice » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Merry Christmas Darwoth.
We need a Santa smiley <:-)
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Shill » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Darwoth wrote:christmas is a stupid holiday anyway. its religious context is irrelevant because most of you are atheists anyway and jesus christ was not born in december. the entire "christmas season" these days is about nothing more than some poor bastard going into debt for the entire following year so he can buy all of his ingrate snot nosed little ***** the newest iphone for them to be a degenerate turd on thus ensuring that they grow up to be lockstep members of the free **** army alongside people like claeyt.

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." - Luke 8-11

Yep, pretty sure Darwoth is correct here. You find when you actually go to read the eye-witness report, you just can't get dead heart of winter out of the account. Cause sheep and shepherds totally kick it hardcore in the snow and eat grass in the middle of the night while it's freezing ***** cold, right? It is currently -5 outside, with a wind chill factor of -15. I've also had the lovely experience of being in a desert setting in the middle of winter, let me tell you two words for this: *****, that.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Shill wrote:
Darwoth wrote:christmas is a stupid holiday anyway. its religious context is irrelevant because most of you are atheists anyway and jesus christ was not born in december. the entire "christmas season" these days is about nothing more than some poor bastard going into debt for the entire following year so he can buy all of his ingrate snot nosed little ***** the newest iphone for them to be a degenerate turd on thus ensuring that they grow up to be lockstep members of the free **** army alongside people like claeyt.

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." - Luke 8-11

Yep, pretty sure Darwoth is correct here. You find when you actually go to read the eye-witness report, you just can't get dead heart of winter out of the account. Cause sheep and shepherds totally kick it hardcore in the snow and eat grass in the middle of the night while it's freezing ***** cold, right? It is currently -5 outside, with a wind chill factor of -15. I've also had the lovely experience of being in a desert setting in the middle of winter, let me tell you two words for this: *****, that.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

Typical heretic logic. Not traveling to OUR lord god would of been sinful.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Shill » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Dallane wrote:
Shill wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
-Pizza Cutter-

http://www.havenandhearth.com/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click that, and your suffering shall end. Send me a postcard.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Potjeh » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I don't think it snows much in Israel even in December.
Potjeh

Postby logan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Shill wrote:
http://www.havenandhearth.com/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click that, and your suffering shall end. Send me a postcard.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

how about you click it and dallane stays then all our suffering can end.

MagicManICT wrote:I miss Dallane. .
logan

Postby Shill » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Potjeh wrote:I don't think it snows much in Israel even in December.

The snow isn't your concern. The temperature is. If you want a personal experience, take a trip to the Mojave desert, ANYTIME of the year, wait for nightfall, enjoy. Then go back in December, and do the same thing, you'll find it such a Merry experience! Trust me, tending sheep will be the last thing on your "I need to get the ***** out of here" list.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses