Plymouth Christmas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Plymouth Christmas

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Dallane wrote:shut up claeyt

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby logan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:53 pm

chief confirmed misses dallane
logan

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:58 pm

logan wrote:chief confirmed misses dallane

I am Dallane. Mods got too close to the sock puppeting so I had to stop using both accounts. With it being the holidays I figured they wouldn't ban me though so I fired that account up again. Don't worry. I'll retire it against shortly.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby logan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:14 pm

logan

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:49 am

Good evening,

Merry Christmas to our friends, both on Plymouth and elsewhere! I was amused by two classes of humorous responses here:

-People trolling folks for "having nothing better to do on Christmas" while they're... trolling the forums on Christmas, because they have nothing better to do.
-Claeyt, who keeps advocating for the Tribe to do more for the community, trying to piss all over a community event because he can't control his oikophobia.

Faithfully,

-Paul the Paymaster
Ikpeip

Postby Claeyt » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:55 am

Ikpeip wrote:Good evening,

Merry Christmas to our friends, both on Plymouth and elsewhere! I was amused by two classes of humorous responses here:

-People trolling folks for "having nothing better to do on Christmas" while they're... trolling the forums on Christmas, because they have nothing better to do.
-Claeyt, who keeps advocating for the Tribe to do more for the community, trying to piss all over a community event because he can't control his oikophobia.

Faithfully,

-Paul the Paymaster

I wasn't pissing all over the event. It's always nice to see you guys trying to help Plymouth get out of the teens for the player base. I wish you did it more.

Honestly if you guys started streaming and really helping people get set up without charging them to play on your server I think you might actually be able to get more people there than anywhere. If you all of a sudden switched to full Rangers with no treaty payments you guys would have a full server with plenty of fun had by all. You would make more money off all of your stalls anyways.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Shut the ***** up claeyt no one cares
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Dallane wrote:Shut the ***** up claeyt no one cares

Don't you have my posts turned off? :lol:

As the anniversary of the Fall of Gallows Hill comes up and a full year of you "not caring" about this game any more, I have to ask, why are you still posting on this game forum Dallane. I can't even imagine following the forum of a game I haven't played for a year.

Btw Chief,

Are there any great plans or celebrations for the 1 year anniversary of the Fall of Gallows Hill?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses