[Jamestown] Recent events at Utopia.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Jamestown] Recent events at Utopia.

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Cheena wrote:Ah well. I knew he would be afraid to be confronted to my wonderfull little frenchy voice anyway, so, I'm not disapopinted ;)

my voice carries with it the rarely given and oft feared element of free speech. which as everyone knows you are in stark opposition to.

also you are a rule 3 violation.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:43 pm

DarkSeed wrote:Here we got a "n00b-friendly" town, which declares population rise up as its goal, but robbin' and killin' n00bs instead. That's the point.

It seems you are >implying that raiding decreases the population when in fact it does not at all.

Grow up please.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby DarkSeed » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Dallane wrote:Grow up please.

Stop being such a killjoy.
DarkSeed

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:13 am

Mushibag wrote:

ROFL. Thanks for that Claeyt! For once, I won't tell you to shut up.

I hope you weren't trying to discredit him in any way by posting that, because it did quite the opposite. I <3 Darwoth even moar now.

It doesn't discredit his voice which is sort of deep,

...but listening to it does make you wonder how Darwoth can live with that massive tumor of self-importance growing inside of his neckbearded head. Listening to him talk about his in-game trolling reeks of pomposity and vainglory. It's sort of makes you realize exactly what kind of a ***** in RL he must be.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:05 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the truly pathetic/hilarious thing is that ol ******* claeyt goes out of his way to find some long forgotten 5+ year old interview with a small audience because he thought i would be embarassed or give a remote ***** in the least :lol: :lol:

this is one of probably dozens of ****** "interviews" that various fansites have done with me over the years, in fact when salem first came out some fansite was wanting to do the same when they found out i was playing but their interviewer got **** on and quit or something.

anyway maybe next time you can go even further back in time and go find **** from when i was like 14 years old, plenty of that on the internet also since i do not switch names from game to game. i am quite certain that i was far less of a retard even then than you are now however.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:29 am

Darwoth wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

the truly pathetic/hilarious thing is that ol ******* claeyt goes out of his way to find some long forgotten 5+ year old interview with a small audience because he thought i would be embarassed or give a remote ***** in the least :lol: :lol:

this is one of probably dozens of ****** "interviews" that various fansites have done with me over the years, in fact when salem first came out some fansite was wanting to do the same when they found out i was playing but their interviewer got **** on and quit or something.

anyway maybe next time you can go even further back in time and go find **** from when i was like 14 years old, plenty of that on the internet also since i do not switch names from game to game. i am quite certain that i was far less of a retard even then than you are now however.

Like I said. This was posted here on these forums last year. I didn't have to search for it. Nobody cares about your massive ego or is searching for your interviews. Cheena said she wanted to hear your voice and wasn't here last year so I reposted it.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:51 am

oh give me a ***** break you are the only person in this game that goes around doing search engine checks on my name, has dredged up random decade old ***** from every corner of the internet, begs me for real life pictures, checks my website numerous times a day and so on.

you then had to make sure to clue everyone in that an hour of me answering questions from a stranger is a clear insight into what an ******* i must be :lol:

repeatedly we see you try so hard yet you are completely oblivious to the fact that i care so little for the opinions of others/those outside my circle of folks that if you found a video of me running down the street in a clown wig while barking at passing cars i would still give no ****.
Darwoth

Postby Cheena » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Like I said. This was posted here on these forums last year. I didn't have to search for it. Nobody cares about your massive ego or is searching for your interviews. Cheena said she wanted to hear your voice and wasn't here last year so I reposted it.[/quote]

Well thanks a lot ! ...Actually his voice is scary, I should have kept my fantasm instead of listening to this :lol: :lol:
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh give me a ***** break you are the only person in this game that goes around doing search engine checks on my name, has dredged up random decade old ***** from every corner of the internet, begs me for real life pictures, checks my website numerous times a day and so on.

you then had to make sure to clue everyone in to what an ******* i must be :lol:

i care so little of others/those outside my circle of folks.

I've never done a search for you and I've only been on your guild site like 5 times and it's usually been because you said a new Salem story was up and never was. I don't know what other decade old ***** you're talking about unless it's your picture. I only called you out for being a coward for not posting your picture when you were calling one player a coward and making RL threats to assault another player which I'm amazed that you didn't get a ban for.

Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:02 pm

jesus christ your so ***** stupid i want to throw up everytime you say anything claeyt, you do realize every blurb of conversation you have ever had with me or one of my alts you have been goaded into believing was someone else has been documented so that i can compile it at a later point right?

you are THE definition of a nuthugging stalker, there is at least one of you retards in every game.

my comment to the other ***** was a sarcastic comment after he, like you, pathetically failed to get a rise out of me with his "look you in the eye comment" the fact you are to dense to comprehend that in spite of it being obvious to ANYONE else is really not surprising at all.

i genuinely can not stand the thought that there are people like you on this planet consuming air that could have instead gone through my intake manifold.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses