[Jamestown] Recent events at Utopia.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

[Jamestown] Recent events at Utopia.

Postby ZtyX » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:28 am

Here is a little news update about what happened today.

Today Darwoth came to look for easy kills at Utopia and got 2. He killed Hawk123 (Berserk) and Methuzelah23 (Methuselah) who is one of the fighters of Utopia's security force. Darwoth also managed to join the town and used a key that he attuned to his main with a spy character tp get through the gates and into the Slums area. We didn't expect this and that's where Hawk123 got killed. I am very sorry for his loss, but this is the kind of thing that can sometimes happen if you play in a public city. We have to trust people to some extent and the Slums is our recruitment area. We knew that something like this could happen and we always warn people and ask to them to be careful and logout or teleport when they see someone approaching that they don't know.

Well, the locks have been changed now and nobody except the leaders of the town have a key now. So Darwoth would not be able to enter the Slums and citizens of the Slums are now relatively safe there. Unfortunately, one of the players in the Slums is a spy or Darwoth's alt so we're going to do different things to try and find out who he is and limit the damage he can do. But as I said, this is a public town for better and for worse and you should remember that. The good thing about it is we allow strangers to become a part of a city and have fun playing Salem in such a cool place together with others and the bad part is that enemies can sometimes be accepted into the city. That's why we have a security force of good fighters that protect the city. We lost one of those fighters today (Methuselah), but he has another character that is a little weaker that he is now training to get to the same strength. And normally he wouldn't have chased Darwoth alone into the forest, which is what happened and why Darwoth managed to kill him. However a family member of Methuselah's girlfriend is staying over for christmas and used his character without permission like a complete noob while Methuselah was afk, so that was very unlucky. Sadly, this is what can sometimes happen.

Anyway, we're in good spirits and nobody is considering quitting Salem over this except for Hawk123 (Berserk). It does present a challenge for Utopia, I won't deny that, but it also spices things up for the citizens and it motivates the security force members and the newbie citizens to work harder to make this city project a success and a fun experience for the people living here. So far it's been really fun and we have more than 10 people living here now who like it. The city is great and we'll continue working on it because it's worth it despite Darwoth's shenanigans. And sooner or later Darwoth himself might be the one dead on the floor if we manage to catch him with some of our security force members together. And what a hilarious victory that would be. Besides, you can't fight a war without some casualties. So if you're a citizen or an aspiring citizen of Utopia, I think you should remember that. Be proud and ask yourself what kind of man you want to be. Nobody can break you unless you let them.

Merry Christmas

ZtyX
Slim the Slumlord
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Re: Recent events at Utopia.

Postby jwhitehorn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:36 am

First you try to convince people of this.
ZtyX wrote: and citizens of the Slums are now relatively safe there.

ZtyX wrote: Unfortunately, one of the players in the Slums is a spy or Darwoth's alt so we're going to do different things to try and find out who he is

But then you acknowledge that Darwoth still has a person inside your walls.

Sounds like this city is a death trap to me. its sad that Hawk is quitting the game for being silly enough to trust and join your town. I bet he would have stuck around a lot longer and had a way better experience if he never saw this thread or joined.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: Recent events at Utopia.

Postby AmmaBoss » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:09 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Sounds like this city is a death trap to me. its sad that Hawk is quitting the game for being silly enough to trust and join your town. I bet he would have stuck around a lot longer and had a way better experience if he never saw this thread or joined.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

So Darwoth come by Utopia killed an afk friend of mine Methuselah then Darwoth get trap in the slums.
Bersek log on and Darwoth get a key to the area
Bersek aka Hawk forum account create 1 day after the post was made , he was lazy and didn't log on much then he quit because he lose a char that is not much better than a newly created alt, Bersek and I had some good time he was fun and made the village very entertaining but now that he post and he is trying to make Utopia sound like an bad village I must say what I think
He was Darwoth alt and if not Darowth alt he was the Chief alt but that doesn't matter Utopia slum is a place where your stuff will get stolen etc but remember once you prove your self you will get your own plot so don't be angry is you lose stuff or get kill there because we will help you build back up.
AmmaBoss

Re: [Jamestown] The Kingdom of Utopia bids you welcome (acti

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:37 am

i love all these wild theories :lol: :lol: :lol:

also methuselah was not afk nor was it any "family member" :lol: :lol: :lol: , is that what he told everyone to try and not look like an idiot?

the real way he died is FAR more amusing i assure you and he really should have known better for being a 250 - 300 stat character (the strongest one in your town).

anyway zytx, you can end this by merely reporting to the stockade until patch day as directed previously. your just hurting your town and friends at this point.
Darwoth

Postby ZtyX » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:17 am

This topic is for recruitment purposes and not for political discussion and your silly propaganda. Please respect the forum rules. I made an informative statement to explain recent developments of the city. You can create a political topic and discuss that if you want to. But this topic is not the right place for that.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:18 am

eat ****, you posted a fabricated load of crap to save face and i merely corrected you.

in any case for new players that may be reading this i highly suggest you stay far away from these folks, not because i may kill you (which is a possibility of course) but rather because all of jamestowns biggest retards is who you will be living with :lol:
Darwoth

Re: [Jamestown] Recent events at Utopia.

Postby AAlex » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Split the topic from here, moved from Charter to HoB, any in-Game politics or matters of justice involving 'Utopia' should now be discussed in this thread.
''We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.'' - Sir Winston Churchill
AAlex

Postby Thor » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:10 pm

ZtyX wrote:However a family member of Methuselah's girlfriend is staying over for christmas and used his character without permission like a complete noob while Methuselah was afk, so that was very unlucky.

I smell *****.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Tylan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 pm

The very name of this town foreshadows the inevitable downfall of arrogance.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby DarkSeed » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Thor wrote:
ZtyX wrote:However a family member of Methuselah's girlfriend is staying over for christmas and used his character without permission like a complete noob while Methuselah was afk, so that was very unlucky.

I smell *****.

Yeap. Gamers have no girlfriends.
DarkSeed

Next

Return to House of Burgesses