[Jamestown] Recent events at Utopia.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Jamestown] Recent events at Utopia.

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Cheena wrote:
Well thanks a lot ! ...Actually his voice is scary, I should have kept my fantasm instead of listening to this :lol: :lol:

as i said, my voice is not meant for the shallow ears of french women.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Darwoth wrote:***** stupid blurb..

I'm not stalking you. I was simply reposting your ego interview for Cheena and Mushi and anyone else who hadn't seen it last fall. I just can't stand greedy, trolling, griefers like you in MMo's who think because they're louder, threaten more and are a bigger bully that they're somehow better at the game we all play. It's why your town failed and why you play alone here. At least the Chief can play with or lead other players and can lead a town and group.

.... and it sure seems like I got a rise out of you. :lol:
Last edited by Claeyt on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:02 pm

my town "failed", ******* because the plan from the beginning was to kill everyone in a large massacre.

hence the reason i did not screen or vet recruits at all and adopted a "more the merrier" approach so the body count would be as large as possible.

welcome to last summer, once again you are the last horse to the troth :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Darwoth wrote:troth :lol:

Then that just makes you a ***** and you will never be able to build a large town full of people.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:20 pm

good thing i am perfectly fine being a ***** and have absolutely zero interest in making a zerg nest of retards then isn't it? :lol:

i have run towns of over 200 people before, difference was all of the players were of a different mindset than the players you find in this game, the entire city was composed of people like myself, tribe, candies etc. if i were to ever make a real attempt at forming a group here there would be a lengthy vetting process and everyone in it would have to demonstrate a basic level of competence. it would also be composed of people you most certainly would dislike as much as me :lol:

but yeah, this one was just a ploy to kill a bunch of people that had been looking to join a zerg (again, the fact i hate zergs should of been a warning to anyone with common sense). it got complicated when veterans and some other folks i did not want to kill tried to join up and i had to blow them off or give them the run around without raising red flags to anyone else.
Darwoth

Postby Binks » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Darwoth wrote:as i said, my voice is not meant for the shallow ears of french women.
Binks

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Darwoth wrote:the entire city was composed of people like myself, tribe, candies etc.

The Candies and the Tribe have done something in the game that you never could Darwoth.

The thing is the Candies and the Tribe realized early on that to master Salem you need a good crew of above average players willing to put the time in and you never got there. How many times did Yourgrandmother, the Candy Queen and Binks say here on the forum that the most important aspect to success in this game is to play in a group and to live in a shared town. I'm sure the Chief wouldn't be the person he is today without Khaz's farming and PmP's book-keeping. :lol:

They actually have much more success than you Darwoth. They've been able to build great populated towns with a dedicated crew.

....even if they do Troll and Grief the noobs sometimes just like you.

Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:05 pm

They've been able to build great populated towns with a dedicated crew.

do you really STILL not understand that i DO NOT CARE.

you sound like one of the world of warcraft morons that would tell me how ****** my gear was after i would roll them and their entire group solo.

i am not here to see who can build the biggest town, make the most friends or tolerate the most retards for the longest period of time, i am here to amuse myself in whatever way i deem fun at the time. sometimes it is telling you ***** and watching you make an idiot of yourself, others it is killing people, others something else.

and it looks like all of those people were wrong, since i managed to do just fine for the past 2 years by myself.
Darwoth

Postby Binks » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Claeyt wrote: Yourgrandmother

Darwoth is actually Yourgrandmother.

Edit: And Claeyt just can't deal with it.

Binks

Postby Cawalox » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Bla, bla, bla...
Stop derailing!
Cawalox

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses