Loftar sheds some light on the upcoming gluttony patch

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Loftar sheds some light on the upcoming gluttony patch

Postby Procne » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:12 pm

deutch wrote:How many newcomers to this forum complained about the current system of gluttony, but why "universal evil" was chosen Ztyx?

Does Darwoth need a reason?
Procne

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:51 pm

why did bob get run over when he walked across a busy intersection instead of bill, tim or john?

because sometimes **** happens.

(also pretty much everyone else in that category are random newbs that quit the next day. zytx on the other hand has tangible assets and acquaintances for me to pursue as well as having the distinction of annoying me with his equally whiney darkfall nerfcalling forum posts 5 years ago.)
Darwoth

Postby Cheena » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Procne wrote:
deutch wrote:How many newcomers to this forum complained about the current system of gluttony, but why "universal evil" was chosen Ztyx?

Does Darwoth need a reason?

Obviously yes. Or he wouldn't have waited Ztyx to start that little butchery :roll:
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Jalpha » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:38 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Terrible interview. Dodged the tough questions and didn't even ask Loftar what he was wearing IRL.

BTW this title should be

"Random Jamestown Noobs bother Developers and beg for them to ***** the work others achieved because they are too lazy to achieve it themselves".

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

This post made me smile.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 am

Ztyx: He is a hardworking guy who mostly helps new players and save them for free in Utopia.

Niko: He is one of top clever guys in this game. He is creative and helpful good guy.

Sinnerman: He is one of top retarted trolls of Jamestown. Even thought he doesn't know anything about real pirates he thinks he is a pirate. Mostly he steals stuffs in barrel and says he is a proud leader.

Darwoth: He is an experienced bad guy. He is proud of being a bad guy. He mostly walk all day long and find bases of people in Jamestown. He just stands and waves people outside. He is a strange guy who calls people outside when he saw an online player in any base. One of his chars always be logged out somewhere near to him. As you can see he is a sick guy.

Note: I have edited the wrong words.
Last edited by mosyo_meurseult on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
mosyo_meurseult

Postby Thor » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:39 am

mosyo_meurseult wrote:He likes shaking his hands.

Can't wait for Darwoth to comment this since I have no clue what that means :lol:
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:28 pm

makes two of us lol
Darwoth

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Can't wait for Darwoth to comment this since I have no clue what that means :lol:

It's a leak of whitepoint personal diary´s here is the second part:

mosyo_meurseult wrote:Zytx: Pros : has dreads - he tell me all the time that i look cute in my outfit - he teach me how to be successful in real life like him.
Cons: has dreads - probably premature ejaculation - he talk too much and the worse once he grab my boobs x//x!

Niko: Pros: Nordic - he has being with me since i was a little shy girl and never abandon me, he even betray his last boyfriend (Sinnerman) as a proof of eternal love - hes way too smart but a 12yo boy >.<!.
Cons: He use his tongue too much when he kiss me(almost choke me all the time), he really piss of when i watch other guys( too jelly -3-)
Sinnerman: Pros: Has a hot body - He talks too good english an usually teach me when hes on the mood - He seems know how to move in bed :X
Cons: Hes mean when hes mad, he usually call me litte fatty **** ( at first it bother me, now i dont know if it turns me on x.x) - he has nude pics of me and its being sharing with all the salem comunity - Redhead!!!!.

Darwoth: Pros: Too cool, sometimes i think hes too much for a little girl like me - He likes to destroy things(turns me on *3*) - He has money and can support my life style - He has lots of guns.
Cons: Too big he will break me in two if we have some s.e.x x//x - He has kill me twice in game he told me it was for me to teach about salem but i think its becoz he wants my attention and spend time with me - Hes marry.

Ohh dear dairy i dunno what too do there are too many hots guys in salem -3-, and i want to pick all. xoxo cya.
RobertoKarlos

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:43 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:

It's a leak of whitepoint personal diary´s here is the second part:

mosyo_meurseult wrote:Zytx: Pros : has dreads - he tell me all the time that i look cute in my outfit - he teach me how to be successful in real life like him.
Cons: has dreads - probably premature ejaculation - he talk too much and the worse once he grab my boobs x//x!

Niko: Pros: Nordic - he has being with me since i was a little shy girl and never abandon me, he even betray his last boyfriend (Sinnerman) as a proof of eternal love - hes way too smart but a 12yo boy >.<!.
Cons: He use his tongue too much when he kiss me(almost choke me all the time), he really piss of when i watch other guys( too jelly -3-)
Sinnerman: Pros: Has a hot body - He talks too good english an usually teach me when hes on the mood - He seems know how to move in bed :X
Cons: Hes mean when hes mad, he usually call me litte fatty **** ( at first it bother me, now i dont know if it turns me on x.x) - he has nude pics of me and its being sharing with all the salem comunity - Redhead!!!!.

Darwoth: Pros: Too cool, sometimes i think hes too much for a little girl like me - He likes to destroy things(turns me on *3*) - He has money and can support my life style - He has lots of guns.
Cons: Too big he will break me in two if we have some s.e.x x//x - He has kill me twice in game he told me it was for me to teach about salem but i think its becoz he wants my attention and spend time with me - Hes marry.

Ohh dear dairy i dunno what too do there are too many hots guys in salem -3-, and i want to pick all. xoxo cya.

I think you had a nice childhood. Did you use to watch Teletubbies? Your iq is never changed sadly. :| i bet you wrote them on your personal diary when you were a child.
mosyo_meurseult

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:58 am

mosyo_meurseult wrote:I think you had a nice childhood

RobertoKarlos

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses