Loftar sheds some light on the upcoming gluttony patch

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Loftar sheds some light on the upcoming gluttony patch

Postby babychief » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:32 pm

bourbon and eggnog, can't say I have tried it, but at least we are on the same page
babychief

Postby babychief » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Darwoth wrote:my goal is not to destroy utopia, it is to use zytx as a seasonal holiday decoration and collect the fine he incurred by being a *******.

well then, lets get this fine collected and do the decorating, we don't have all day
babychief

Postby ZtyX » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 am

I don't know any of those people, Darwoth. Except for Methuselah and it's pretty clear that you faked that conversation seeing as how you misspell my name so consistently (lol, zytx) here on the forums and in game when you "pretend" that you're Methuselah. It's the usual stream of lies from you. Methuselah, me and the rest of the guys aren't surprised. We just think it's funny that you get so wound up about my interview with Loftar :)

Anyway, there are a lot of players in Jamestown that dislike you. Pretty much everyone, really. I don't actually know anyone who is on your side except sometimes people that try to get some high % purity stuff from you, which you never give anyway, so it's pretty useless to deal with you. But people keep making that mistake and try to do trade deals with you that you never uphold. Actually often you kill people who work hard to do a deal with you. Just look at what you did in the trade with Niko. He spent a month and built 20 high purity sulfur mines, but when the day to trade you and get paid came you just dodged the trade agreement. Instead you started making stories about how iron boulders decay and how he should bring his character there to mine the boulder from the wall to check if it was really a high purity sulfur mine. The next day Niko brought a character to mine the boulder and you just killed it.

I'm actually pretty indifferent to you, but you're putting me into a spotlight that allows people who hate you to rally on me to try and kill you.
Last edited by ZtyX on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Darwoth » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:54 am

oh good god, yes you stupid ***** i faked the conversation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby ZtyX » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:56 am

Lol, you're glued to the screen. Was that reply 1 minute after I posted? Are you that desperate for a little of my attention?
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Darwoth » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:01 am

ZtyX wrote:Lol, you're glued to the screen. Was that reply 1 minute after I posted? Are you that desperate for a little of my attention?

keep trying retard, as you bemoan that i was reading the boards as you replied when you yourself reply 2 minutes after my response :lol:

and here is a more inclusive view of that "faked conversation" for you, *****.

as for niko we have a prior history, he is the man of "kis mi as" and the omega fiasco, thus letting him run around building mines for 2 months wasting his time was the entire plan to begin with. i do not give a **** about the actual mine itself.
Darwoth

Postby DarkSeed » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:48 am

ZtyX wrote:...Darwoth also managed to join the town and used a key that he attuned to his main with a spy character tp get through the gates and into the Slums area. We didn't expect this and that's where Hawk123 got killed.

The only suprising thing here is that it still works with somebody.
Darwoth wrote:as for niko we have a prior history, he is the man of "kis mi as"...

Oh c'mon, had niko8 fail again? May you bring some screenshots and/or details, please?
DarkSeed

Postby Sinnerman » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:27 am

ZtyX wrote:Just look at what you did in the trade with Niko. He spent a month and built 20 high purity sulfur mines, but when the day to trade you and get paid came you just dodged the trade agreement. Instead you started making stories about how iron boulders decay and how he should bring his character there to mine the boulder from the wall to check if it was really a high purity sulfur mine. The next day Niko brought a character to mine the boulder and you just killed it.

Niko dunce. Darworth killed him and then niko licks his ass and looking mines for Darworth. :lol: :lol:
This guy is mentally retarded. :lol: :lol:

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

Postby Siobhan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:49 pm

So when the patch hits, does the hunt for ZTYX stop ?

Could you create an ever increasing bounty for his head?... closer it gets to patch day, the more money / items someone could get for killing him? and once patch day hits.. the quest is over and its JT as usual? If ztyx is alive for that long the bounty is removed and he goes in peace?
Siobhan

Postby deutch » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:10 am

How many newcomers to this forum complained about the current system of gluttony, but why "universal evil" was chosen Ztyx?
God will judge!(Priest)
deutch

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses