Items Lost

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Items Lost

Postby Shill » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:21 am

Good Burghers,

"And the Chief said: Come, let us do battle with a gnat, and gird our loins with mighty fire, that we might be proved in the great day, we are strong men. And it was so. And the Chief, and all his brave men went forth, and they did battle with the gnat, in the place called Pefinel, and lo, are these things not known today in all of Plymouth? Therefor know these things, and likewise gird your lions, even as they did, that you might stand in the great day; go forth everyone with his brother and strain as you might with a gnat and you shall be mighty, says the Jorb." Beyond the Hearthites 14:4-9

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:25 am

Shill wrote:Good Burghers,

"And the Chief said: Come, let us do battle with a gnat, and gird our loins with mighty fire, that we might be proved in the great day, we are strong men. And it was so. And the Chief, and all his brave men went forth, and they did battle with the gnat, in the place called Pefinel, and lo, are these things not known today in all of Plymouth? Therefor know these things, and likewise gird your lions, even as they did, that you might stand in the great day; go forth everyone with his brother and strain as you might with a gnat and you shall be mighty, says the Jorb." Beyond the Hearthites 14:4-9

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

In your mind are the things you post not dumb as **** before you hit submit?

"And the Shill spoke with great authority and promise of landing his words upon an ear that would listen, nay, an ear that would care. Alas they traveled far and they traveled wide never to reach their destination. Only to return to the puppet made of sock and to quickly and forever be forgotten by those who matter." Journeys of Shill 12:1-8

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:24 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Not a Bug. You were sent the Treaty letter. You did not respond and you did not pay. The Tribe took your bars as a penalty. You have (2) hours to contact the Paymaster and get in compliance with server-law. mods, Please move this from bugs, we are responsible for the lost bars and soon to be lost base if he fails to comply.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Time is up.... Smelter is now gone (not just the bars).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Claeyt » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:13 pm

mylittlepony wrote:i hope an admin or someone who can help me with those 3 bars back, it may seem just a little but that was days of hard work from me.

I'm sorry for your loss mylittlepony. If you would like those 3 bars of iron back I'll replace them for you so that you keep playing. I play on Roanoke so you'd have to restart there. You may find it more friendly down here.

Simply kin my merchant alt Belethor by using his homestead secret, "11% Water Source". You can do that by going to your 'buddy list' and you'll see 'kin by homestead secret' at the bottom. If you need any other help, fell free to contact me through chat or PM me here on the forums. I hope you keep playing. Good Luck.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Judaism » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Claeyt wrote:
mylittlepony wrote:i hope an admin or someone who can help me with those 3 bars back, it may seem just a little but that was days of hard work from me.

I'm sorry for your loss mylittlepony. If you would like those 3 bars of iron back I'll replace them for you so that you keep playing. I play on Roanoke so you'd have to restart there. You may find it more friendly down here.

Simply kin my merchant alt Belethor by using his homestead secret, "11% Water Source". You can do that by going to your 'buddy list' and you'll see 'kin by homestead secret' at the bottom. If you need any other help, fell free to contact me through chat or PM me here on the forums. I hope you keep playing. Good Luck.

Keep it up, more noobs to murder for me :D
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:24 pm

claeyt trapped/killed a bunch of newbs a few months ago when he took over their bell that ran out of upkeep, i would not listen to anything he has to say.
Darwoth

Postby RonPaulFTW » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Darwoth wrote:claeyt trapped/killed a bunch of newbs a few months ago when he took over their bell that ran out of upkeep, i would not listen to anything he has to say.

And you sir are a saint.
RonPaulFTW

Postby Cheena » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:claeyt trapped/killed a bunch of newbs a few months ago when he took over their bell that ran out of upkeep, i would not listen to anything he has to say.

tbh if I'd listen to Claeyt, I'm not sure I would help someone called "my little pony" :mrgreen:
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby DarkSeed » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Cheena wrote:tbh if I'd listen to Claeyt, I'm not sure I would help someone called "my little pony"

You're just jealous. Ponies are much more cute, adorable and friendly than you can ever be.

DarkSeed

Postby Claeyt » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Cheena wrote:

tbh if I'd listen to Claeyt, I'm not sure I would help someone called "my little pony" :mrgreen:

You may be right. There's a rumor going around that the 'My Little Pony Clan' in HnH is actually the tribe.

:roll:
Judaism wrote:Keep it up, more noobs to murder for me :D

I thought you were busy killing Tribal Roanoke alts?

DarkSeed wrote:You're just jealous. Ponies are much more cute, adorable and friendly than you can ever be.

I don't know, Cheena's a gamer girl from France. That's kinda cute.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses