MM Tribe Good Neighbor Program

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

MM Tribe Good Neighbor Program

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:15 pm

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

Hi Salem Neighbor! I'm glad we're together again....
Today I would like to talk about how to be a Good Neighbor. Do you know what it means to be a good neighbor?.... THATS RIGHT Mushibag! It means looking out for one another. Sometimes being a good neighbor means doing the right thing for somebody, even if it isn't what they think is best for them at the time. Grown ups do this all the time. Its like how Daddy gets a little sumthin' sumthin' on the side. Even though it might hurt mommy's feelings deep down he knows that it is good for the marriage because it gives him the willpower to come home to the same meatloaf after work every single day.

*DING DING*
Oh look here! Its Khaz. The Neighborhood Wizard Trolley.

Whats that Khaz?
*DING DING*

Khaz says he wants me to share with all of you how YOU can do the right thing for your Neighbors AND get rewarded too! Ok Khaz! Great Idea.

How it works

Have you ever scoured the Lands for Legacy Hummus only to come up empty handed? How about finding that super sweet town that you just KNOW in your heart has some hummus but you don't have the character to break into it and/or are too scared to check and see? Well worry no longer! FROM THIS POINT ON FINDING ANY UNREGISTERED TOWN ON PLYMOUTH CAN NET YOU LEGACY HUMMUS GUARANTEED!

When you find a non-Registered Town you take a Screenshot of it. Then you forward it to the Paymaster.

The Paymaster will then offer you a DEAL. This deal will consist of a quantity of non-replicatable Humus. A small town just getting started with a bell, maybe a piece or 2. A larger town could be a whole inventory. Nobody exactly knows how the Paymaster's formula for his offer works but the point is no matter what you will have an opportunity to take some legacy hummus right then and there.

OR

You can shout NO DEAL! At that time you get the Sacred Tribal Briefcase.

After the Enemy Stronghold/Non-Registered Town has been liberated of its belongings 10% of all Hummus will be placed into the Briefcase for you to take with you. Should that town have 1,000 Legacy Hummus. Well then, 100 of it is yours! If that town has 0 Legacy Hummus... well then.. Perhaps you should have taken the Paymasters deal. But the choice is yours!

Keep in mind REGISTERED TOWNS are exempt from this contest. Also a town MUST have active authority to be considered eligible. Dead town bells and/or dead towns do not count.

Registered Towns
The Reservation
Slavu Tribe
Outback Snakehouse
Tah-Le-Quah
Odalv Alewisdodi
Fortress of Darkness
U-Li-Na-Wi
Azkhaban
Spy Safehouse
Gentrys Cave
The Danger Zone
New Snowdonia
Smith Town

So there you have it people! Time to stop complaining about no Legacy humus and to get out there and find/win some!

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: MM Tribe Good Neighbor Program

Postby Claeyt » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Did you just compare Khaz to a small toy owned by you?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby mentalyll » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:49 pm

I can't read chiefs posts anymore without thinking of all those awful nipple rings...
mentalyll

Postby deutch » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Fortress of Darkness - who is the head of the city?
God will judge!(Priest)
deutch

Postby Khaztropix » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:09 am

jwhitehorn wrote:*DING DING*

Ding, mother *****', ding.
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:05 am

BTW now would be a good time for players to register their towns with the Treaty if they dont' find them on the list.

Also. New players starting on Plymouth might find that a nice way to make a quick buck is to join a town that is not on the list, report it, and get your hands on some humus that town itself probably didn't even have.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Chiprel » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:23 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Registered Towns
The Reservation
Slavu Tribe
Outback Snakehouse
Tah-Le-Quah
Odalv Alewisdodi
Fortress of Darkness
Azkhaban
Spy Safehouse
Gentrys Cave
The Danger Zone

So many treaty paying towns. Not sure if I'll be able to count em all!
Not to mention that you listed tribe towns in there too.

jwhitehorn wrote:When you find a non-Registered Town you take a Screenshot of it.

I found one:
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby RonPaulFTW » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:05 am

Chiprel wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:When you find a non-Registered Town you take a Screenshot of it.

I found one:

Jorb has probably stashed over 10,000 humus in that treaty flaunting town. Chiprel this screenshot is worth at least 1k legacy humus.
RonPaulFTW

Postby Shill » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:56 am

Snitch Programs.

Jalpha wrote:Exciting times to be a fugative rat.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Jalpha » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:55 am

Oh *****.

Maybe I should register.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Next

Return to House of Burgesses