@ thorop

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

@ thorop

Postby Icon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:28 am

Bearbait here. I'm not sure how this came across, but in no way did I attempt to call you a barrel thief. I was getting unjustly accused of trying to scam someone, in no way did I mean to say anything that implied you. My apologies if you took that from that conversation. And I will publicly state here that I have never once heard anything bad about you, and I would wholeheartedly trust doing a trade with you anytime.

my apologies for any inconvience this may have caused.
Icon

Re: @ thorop

Postby thorop » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:39 am

ya i know u was. but seem like when i came into boston with a alt account u and queenlter was humping me and saying this guy in funny hat. should be little more careful. special with boston so full
“In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. So tell me—who lives and who dies?”
thorop

Postby Claeyt » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 am

15 individual people in the market at once on a Tuesday night, wow. welcome back guys from last Spring. :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Icon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:50 am

I didnt really play around any in town tonight, I ported in and got right into it with the person with the sash, then from there I was in something of a mood.. But i have been wrong before, so again, my apologies, if I came across negatively in any way.
Icon

Postby thorop » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:00 am

like i tell embranna i should screen shoot it on my other account as it should u and queenl3ter say that guy in funky hat some about thief. hint why i said r u retard walk alway then being hump on by u guys as i sell stuff to the npc there. but couldnt been how my view was that made it look like u guys said it. as embryanna claim she made that hat commit.

PS ya when i was on thorop early i seen that guy hassling u about being thief or try to scam u when u didn't do a thing so i could see why u was in a bad mood
“In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. So tell me—who lives and who dies?”
thorop

Postby alprice » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:14 am

I sorry...
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Brego » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:30 am

I have idea!
Build not big area near boston and bring tons of chairs !and every evenings people can meet there and tell more stories or make any drama)
Like name
even alts can come there )just more people can listen strange stories)
Drama Theater)
We can make people more friendly!
Last edited by Brego on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Icon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:31 am

Its all good, we hugged and made up
Icon

Postby alprice » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 am

Lol
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby er-queent8r » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:32 pm

oh my, I was just joking about taking my hat. I know how you wanted my hat like yours. Wow, from now on I will refrain from having any fun in Boston. Thorp, I am sorry if I offended you.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Return to House of Burgesses