The Hurt Mom Trap[Tribe Tactics 101]

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Hurt Mom Trap[Tribe Tactics 101]

Postby Tylan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:45 am

Shill wrote:GOTCHALOLOLOL

Why would it be more embarrassing for him to have shut down a window with crimes, leaving a prone toon and you not even attempting to attack and murder said toon while you had the chance as it was sitting for "a while"?

I wan't aware sticking your foot in your mouth was a way to save face for a recent loss and missed opportunity.

And judging by the direction this thread is heading, it isn't.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Claeyt » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 am

Why would anybody lie about their mom being in an accident.

So he had to log off with crimes active? From what? And you guys didn't go out to take him out? Or was this when they were inside the town?

Some back story might help us understand what's going on here.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Amour_Vulpes » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:31 am

Binks wrote:-Scissors.-

You've my sympathy, even though it means nothing. I can relate to harm coming upon a family member and I hope the best for your mother. Hopefully the injuries are minor and recoverable. Sorry you have to see this sad spectate of humanity; as it seems to be part of the unmoral balance of this world.
Amour_Vulpes

Postby Binks » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 am

Amour_Vulpes wrote:
Binks wrote:-Scissors.-

You've my sympathy, even though it means nothing. I can relate to harm coming upon a family member and I hope the best for your mother. Hopefully the injuries are minor and recoverable. Sorry you have to see this sad spectate of humanity; as it seems to be part of the unmoral balance of this world.

Thank you for your sympathy, my mom is okay and that's whats important. It could have been a lot worse.
Binks

Postby Amour_Vulpes » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 am

Binks wrote:Thank you for your sympathy, my mom is okay and that's whats important. It could have been a lot worse.

I'm glad to hear that she is in good health. Best of luck to the her, you, and your family in the coming days; and happy early Thanksgiving.
Amour_Vulpes

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:53 am

Claeyt wrote:Why would anybody lie about their mom being in an accident.

Some people will lie about anything. Doesn't mean that all people will. (Those most willing to accuse others of something are usually willing and capable of doing the same thing themselves from my experience.)

And of course, there is the inverse: some people won't believe anything, no matter how much proof you present.

Honestly, it is one thing if a tragic story is a fabrication. One can only wonder what someone will do to try and explain some outcome or to pull one over on someone. When something is an actual incident, it does become callous and uncaring to make light of the situation.

I'm going to lock this at this point. It's just going to go downhill.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses