Martinuzz avenged.The truth be told!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Martinuzz avenged.The truth be told!

Postby alprice » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Not to mention that there is a story here that will never be told unless the tribe see it through.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Judaism » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:38 pm

alprice wrote:Not to mention that there is a story here that will never be told unless the tribe see it through.

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby ZtyX » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Mushibag wrote:You should have just gathered the scents yourself, and summoned them all while they were offline. It would have been a great story of revenge, but instead, it's a story of a cowardice.

That's a good point. Biddas, you should have summoned them yourself and taken the glory. Why didn't you do that?
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Brego » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:26 pm

ZtyX wrote:
Mushibag wrote:You should have just gathered the scents yourself, and summoned them all while they were offline. It would have been a great story of revenge, but instead, it's a story of a cowardice.

That's a good point. Biddas, you should have summoned them yourself and taken the glory. Why didn't you do that?

Well
summoned them???why you can't undarstand?
why i waited when they invited me to the Cod????
i knew them plans/
why do you think i made some small drama with them???when i was speaking with statue/
summoned it's just summoned/it's very easy way/but when you see how your friend which played with you a lot of time batrayed you/i think in next time you will be think what to do when will kill next player or take new teammates
it was question of a time/summoned it's not a way/i wanted heart willy that he must undarstand when in old times he killed Marti!He must respect what people built or made .cause he never built ot made own best things/he can just capture and sitting his ass in it/
I'm not need glory/i wanted that willy payed for Martinuzz death.I'm done.For me it was honour to gave my life for Martinuzz death!
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:27 pm

rogoku wrote:Excuse me but who the ***** are you is Martinuzz?
Glennfinnan

Postby alprice » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:31 pm

No words will ever describe Martinuzzzzz.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Binks » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Claeyt wrote:
ZtyX wrote:At least he did it. You and I (as well as and many others) did nothing to avenge the murder of Martinuzz, whereas Biddas rose to the task.

I wanted to avenge him to, until I found out he had joined the Candy Gang the week before he died. He picked a side. Binks got the town back for him and got some revenge there for him. He chose a side in that little war and it bit him in the ass real fast.

He was never in the Candy Gang. He was an applicant yes, but never a member. If he never chose a side they still would of taken his base and killed him. Nobody knew he was apping to CG. It was his own ******* fault for not paying his bell.
Binks

Postby Brego » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Binks wrote:
Claeyt wrote:
ZtyX wrote:At least he did it. You and I (as well as and many others) did nothing to avenge the murder of Martinuzz, whereas Biddas rose to the task.

I wanted to avenge him to, until I found out he had joined the Candy Gang the week before he died. He picked a side. Binks got the town back for him and got some revenge there for him. He chose a side in that little war and it bit him in the ass real fast.

He was never in the Candy Gang. He was an applicant yes, but never a member. If he never chose a side they still would of taken his base and killed him. Nobody knew he was apping to CG. It was his own ******* fault for not paying his bell.

Binks be some friendly in this post
I created this post for not duscuss of Martinuzz mistakes/
Just people must know true why i betrayed willy)
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Claeyt » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Binks wrote:
Claeyt wrote:

All true.

He would have lost the town to 'Raiderzz inc.' no matter what and nobody knew he was an applicant to the CG. I suppose he didn't have to die but that 'Greater Monstrous Mountain Bear of the Deep Northern Redwoods' that took him down and KO'd him home still roams the lands of Roanoke, unavenged, unrepentant, uncaring, and the story of 'Martinuzz the Tree Purifier' only grows with each passing month. The only man to ever die from an animal attack in these harsh lands of the New world.

(indirectly) :D
Last edited by Claeyt on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Brego » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:11 pm

The Glory Of Martinuzz!!!!!
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses