Martinuzz avenged.The truth be told!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Martinuzz avenged.The truth be told!

Postby Brego » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:51 am

In glory of Martinuzz!
In old times this man was for me like teacher and Legend of Salem!
Remember this willy!and never Forget!
I batrayed you and your team cause you never respect what people made or built!
cause you killed Martinuzz.
I was planning every way with you /
You payed for this/even if i lost city and 3 chars/
My plan is done.Not any Drama.
Just people must know true.

Biddas)!
Last edited by Brego on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Re: Martinuzz avenged.The truth be told!

Postby ZtyX » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:40 am

Long live the glorious memory of Martinuzz!! :o
- The greatest builder of Salem and the benefactor of the Roanoke purity market!
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Mushibag » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:45 pm

RIP Biddas' nobility.
Nvr4get.
Mushibag

Postby ZtyX » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Mushibag wrote:RIP Biddas' nobility.
Nvr4get.

I think what Biddas did was noble because he in fact honored the memory of Martinuzz and avenged his murder. Don't you agree?
ZtyX

Postby Mushibag » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:56 pm

ZtyX wrote:
Nvr4get.

I think what Biddas did was noble because he in fact honored the memory of Martinuzz and avenged his murder. Don't you agree?

No. I don't agree. He did it in a cowardly way.
Mushibag

Postby ZtyX » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Mushibag wrote:I think what Biddas did was noble because he in fact honored the memory of Martinuzz and avenged his murder. Don't you agree?
No. I don't agree. He did it in a cowardly way.

At least he did it. You and I (as well as and many others) did nothing to avenge the murder of Martinuzz, whereas Biddas rose to the task.
ZtyX

Postby Claeyt » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:34 pm

ZtyX wrote:At least he did it. You and I (as well as and many others) did nothing to avenge the murder of Martinuzz, whereas Biddas rose to the task.

I wanted to avenge him to, until I found out he had joined the Candy Gang the week before he died. He picked a side. Binks got the town back for him and got some revenge there for him. He chose a side in that little war and it bit him in the ass real fast. He was a good guy, and an amazing farmer but he left some of us in the lurch at his other towns when he rage quit.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Brego » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Nvr4get.

You not right
I gave 3 life to made this plan,i lost even old city!/And what did you do to avanged martinuzz????just discuss how i was did it in cowardly?
this post was like true for people!but your words was like trolling face and some envy/
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Mushibag » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Brego wrote:
Nvr4get.

You not right
I gave 3 life to made this plan,i lost even old city!/And what did you do to avanged martinuzz????just discuss how i was did it in cowardly?
this post was like true for people!but your words was like trolling face and some envy/

I had no reason to avenge Martinuzz, so of course I did nothing to avenge him.

What you did was cowardly, because you could have done it on your own, but instead, you hid behind a veil of lies, while inviting the Tribe to come and do your dirty work for you, all the while, pretending like you had nothing to do with it. You should have just gathered the scents yourself, and summoned them all while they were offline. It would have been a great story of revenge, but instead, it's a story of a cowardice.
Mushibag

Postby Brego » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Mushibag wrote:
Brego wrote:
Nvr4get.

You not right

I had no reason to avenge Martinuzz, so of course I did nothing to avenge him.

What you did was cowardly, because you could have done it on your own, but instead, you hid behind a veil of lies, while inviting the Tribe to come and do your dirty work for you, all the while, pretending like you had nothing to do with it. You should have just gathered the scents yourself, and summoned them all while they were offline. It would have been a great story of revenge, but instead, it's a story of a cowardice.

man this way was very hard!all this month!and you never can't undarstand this cause you never planed something like this.summoned them it's not a way/i found better way.well/do you think when willy killed martinuz it was not cowardly?
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Next

Return to House of Burgesses