<Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Tribesmen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: <Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Tribesmen

Postby Judaism » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:38 pm

bigwilystyln wrote:maybe you just sekrit guy/ ppl who think biddas honest dumb/
you must think bout motives// why willy lie?
and why chief care about ppl know truth///
maybe you just idiot/

willy

Williee right!!***** stupid idiot you can/''t understand
if you can't undarstand and this words really not true/
if you so stupid and can't read why i do did i cannoot help with this!
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby ZtyX » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 pm

maybe you just idiot/

willy

Clever.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Claeyt » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Brego wrote:Clayet why do you need this info?????

I need this info to see who I can trust Biddas. 4 weeks ago you were going to move back in to your old town with me to help teach noobs how to play the game. Now, I have to do it myself.

Tamasin wrote:It was as willy said.

I'm glad. Thanks for clearing that up. Chief and Biddas weren't the only 2 saying it was you, but I believed Willy about the humus and this. I just wanted to be positive, especially when Biddas was talking about helping me help noobs.

2true :D

The chief has been trolling the ingame market hard these last few days and the forums as well. Watch who you trust people. He's been on pretending to be you on a character called 'Sad Willy' and also on a character pretending to be SB.

“News told, rumors heard, truth implied, facts buried.” - Toba Beta.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby er-queent8r » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Hey Claeyt,

I will fill you in on some important information.
'Don't Trust Anyone in This Game!
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Brego » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:18 am

Claeyt wrote:
Brego wrote:Clayet why do you need this info?????

I need this info to see who I can trust Biddas. 4 weeks ago you were going to move back in to your old town with me to help teach noobs how to play the game. Now, I have to do it myself.

Tamasin wrote:It was as willy said.

I'm glad. Thanks for clearing that up. Chief and Biddas weren't the only 2 saying it was you, but I believed Willy about the humus and this. I just wanted to be positive, especially when Biddas was talking about helping me help noobs.

2true :D

The chief has been trolling the ingame market hard these last few days and the forums as well. Watch who you trust people. He's been on pretending to be you on a character called 'Sad Willy' and also on a character pretending to be SB.

“News told, rumors heard, truth implied, facts buried.” - Toba Beta.

I did not told you even that i will return to old city lol.i gave it to you.Lie.i was talking just about compost but not any help .Open eyes Claeyt ,i have to build another city and i don't have a time for discuss this.why do you think biddas missed?cause he has tons of work on roanoke.
Clayet i can't undarstand something.you wanted that i gave this city /but then you begun cry like you do this yourself.Well.This city was built just by me .and i lived there good even alone/if you can't play there alone/give up and give city to new players/
i'm leaving forum.really can't undarstand what all this people wanna from me????
i think in post about Martinuzz i said all true.now just question of a time.but another plan is COMING WILLY!
And Claeyt here not like market.just shut up ,you are really keep more time here but not in game.
You are enemy for me ,not a friend just undarstand this.with your promise i ***** you .
Where my Admiral hat that you promised me in skype?again forgot?well.i think again to destroy this old city.i don't like it cause when created new pave with bricks my mind about design was changed.you can't undarstand me cause you never played with me.just talk a bit not so much that you can discuss about me here.i think you need really shup up and continue playing.
Last edited by Brego on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Brego » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 am

maybe you just idiot/

willy

And what do you know about true?I see you are talk so much about me,CAN NOT CALM DOWN AFTER ALL??????????
All this time willy you was for me like pawn.it's a game willy.and first round you lost.remember Martinuzz.you killed him just to get purity boards.now undarstand i betrayed you cause you never pespect people who built all with own hands.All this time with you ,I suffered.But no,again nother city.
Willy for all this time when you played you can built big city/but nope.YOU ARE REALLY LAZY PERSON ,maybe you talk some clever like people said but i think lazy person can not talk so smart like you. .i played just 5-6 month and built almost 2 cities,Now i think you see where true .
you even don't know some of my problems.i can't live in city without paving area.Your problem it is disagree with defeat.
I think your words willy just nothing about.i created this story not you.i can tell you first your mistake.just remember how player Biddas was killed)and why)think about it.idk how you can trusted me then*.Second mistake it was when sb killed my alt.More drama more drama!that what i think need to Salem!DRAMA THEATER!D.Third mistake .Remember good how i was speaking with songer man a lot of time.Never give up Never give up!This story is mine .Just willy shut up.New world is coming up.
I'm sorry for wall of text.i don't wanna answer for your strange question.i said all true in post about avange.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby cannibalkirby » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:11 am

Being real honest yes it is kinda funny trying to read Biddas talk but keep in mind English is not his first language, poking at it once in awhile is funny but mimicking is very disrespectful in front of everyone :/ it's very hard to learn a second language and be able to not only speak fluently but type it out correctly.

two cents

-Greed
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby alloin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:24 pm

cannibalkirby wrote:Being real honest yes it is kinda funny trying to read Biddas talk but keep in mind English is not his first language, poking at it once in awhile is funny but mimicking is very disrespectful in front of everyone :/ it's very hard to learn a second language and be able to not only speak fluently but type it out correctly.

two cents

-Greed

I agree, engrish not EEZY
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Brego » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:02 pm

cannibalkirby wrote:Being real honest yes it is kinda funny trying to read Biddas talk but keep in mind English is not his first language, poking at it once in awhile is funny but mimicking is very disrespectful in front of everyone :/ it's very hard to learn a second language and be able to not only speak fluently but type it out correctly.

two cents

-Greed

Well greed.
i came here to not discuss how i'm speaking english.
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby cannibalkirby » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Brego wrote:

two cents

-Greed

Well greed.
i came here to not discuss how i'm speaking english.

thats cool but the comment was not directed at you, you just happened to be the subject. 10/10 wuld skip
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses