<Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Tribesmen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: <Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Tribesmen

Postby cannibalkirby » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:11 am

Claeyt wrote:...and the plot thickens.

Biddas was on then also right?

Did they actually just run in the open gate then or did they destroy any walls or gates?

Biddas was there outside the walls as well, though I think he got swung at a few times if I remember correctly

edit - also yeah one raider stopped chasing me to run and start breaking a wall, as for the gates they were closed as far as I saw
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Claeyt » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:40 am

cannibalkirby wrote:

Did they actually just run in the open gate then or did they destroy any walls or gates?

Biddas was there outside the walls as well, though I think he got swung at a few times if I remember correctly

edit - also yeah one raider stopped chasing me to run and start breaking a wall, as for the gates they were closed as far as I saw

So definitely the party attack mode then. Well, Biddas is still claiming it. I guess we'll never know then. Probably the Chief just trolling us.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Brego » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:56 am

Claeyt wrote:
cannibalkirby wrote:

So definitely the party attack mode then. Well, Biddas is still claiming it. I guess we'll never know then. Probably the Chief just trolling us.

Ohhh/man please read some early what i wrote))i think then you undarstand

Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.BiddasBiddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.***** OFF Clay!!!!Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.BiddasBiddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.BiddasBiddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.BiddasBiddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.BiddasBiddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas.Biddas
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Claeyt » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:05 am

Brego wrote:Biddas, etc....

'sigh'

I have no idea what you're talking about.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:08 am

Claeyt wrote:'sigh'

I have no idea what ANYBODY IS EVER talking about.

Fixed for you.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Brego » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:09 am

Claeyt wrote:
Brego wrote:Biddas, etc....

'sigh'

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Clayet why do you need this info?????
i think in that post i said all what i did/
but no.you wanna know more/more/more/more/just listen/***** off please/
i can't undarstand why you need this info really/you was not there and i think you not need it/
In my country we like saying
The large nose torn Varvari for what many knew.idk if you undarstand )

I WROTE IT FOR YOU CLAY 20 MIN AGO!!!I'm not angry)just wanna more work/
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby Tamasin » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:24 am

It was as willy said. I was in a party with him that whole time. Fake pm earlier in the thread was fake. When things started, willy was afk, greed claimed to be being chased by chief, suddenly there were strangers inside the base and I was like wtf, i managed to keep far enough away to avoid combat. Willy told me to run so I did. I was in the central area and saw someone heading toward me along a path from the east side of the base, I shut a gate in his face, which he then started bashing down, and I ran off out of the north side of the base where I saw greed and biddas wandering around together. I just kept running and making leantos all the way back home.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Brego » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 am

Tamasin wrote:It was as willy said. I was in a party with him that whole time. Fake pm earlier in the thread was fake. When things started, willy was afk, greed claimed to be being chased by chief, suddenly there were strangers inside the base and I was like wtf, i managed to keep far enough away to avoid combat. Willy told me to run so I did. I was in the central area and saw someone heading toward me along a path from the east side of the base, I shut a gate in his face, which he then started bashing down, and I ran off out of the north side of the base where I saw greed and biddas wandering around together. I just kept running and making leantos all the way back home.

Puki puki )and in next time please be carefull with words that you sent me pm on forum.i can answer more harder.
well
maybe you forgot who told in village chat that it's attack!
i can't undarstand
people like so mush lie............
but it was so funny when willy run trough gates and i closed one of them ,well it was really fun )
Madness
""I Love TRIBE ""
Brego

Postby alprice » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Area 51.. Like I said!! Lol :lol:
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby bigwilystyln » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:29 pm

maybe you just sekrit guy/ ppl who think biddas honest dumb/
you must think bout motives// why willy lie?
and why chief care about ppl know truth///
maybe you just idiot/

willy
bigwilystyln

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses