The fast fall of KS city

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The fast fall of KS city

Postby Mushibag » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:31 pm

I got the map now, so we can get back on topic. ¦]
Mushibag

Postby Shill » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Sinnerman wrote:
Cheena wrote:James, do you really think I would answer to such a ridiculous provocation ? I thought you knew where I was ? Ho wait, you thought I was in Asgard right ? :lol:

If you have nothing to offer then be silent in a rag.
No matter how, but Asgard is now owned by Pirates.
Cheena wrote:Attack Darwoth, and we'll talk about not being noobs anymore.

Once upon a time back to the dawn of piracy darworth killed one of my man. For that he not so long ago lost one of his chars. More I didn't saw him.

Captain James

Sinnerman,

May your mother rot in a dung heap. I am openly admonishing you here and now, any further insults upon my Lord D, will warrant my most great displeasure in this matter. You would do well to cease from further antagonizing his patrons, and remain to your smuggling operations where you belong, sea rat. Should you choose to defy me, enforcers from Roanoke will be sent. You will be forced to meet them in the field, there will be no force summonings, you will not be permitted to run and hide. You will be waste claimed until you are forced to sally out to your deaths. I imagine you to be dispatched with ease, seeing as your only prowess is in fighting 40 bile toons, and force summoning others after having baited them.

Mushibag, you may contact me for a copy of this public map.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Thor » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Just imagine if all enemies of Pirate Bay would unite and zerg their sorry base to the ground..
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Sinnerman » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Shill wrote:Sinnerman,

May your mother rot in a dung heap. I am openly admonishing you here and now, any further insults upon my Lord D, will warrant my most great displeasure in this matter. You would do well to cease from further antagonizing his patrons, and remain to your smuggling operations where you belong, sea rat. Should you choose to defy me, enforcers from Roanoke will be sent. You will be forced to meet them in the field, there will be no force summonings, you will not be permitted to run and hide. You will be waste claimed until you are forced to sally out to your deaths. I imagine you to be dispatched with ease, seeing as your only prowess is in fighting 40 bile toons, and force summoning others after having baited them.

Mushibag, you may contact me for a copy of this public map.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

You still open your mouth after your stupid death on Jamestown, when you tried to threaten me and my team?
Or you forgot about "New Pirates" on Jamestown? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If i will see you again in Jamestown you will be die again and again confident rat.

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

Postby Amour_Vulpes » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:02 pm

-Scissors.
Last edited by Amour_Vulpes on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amour_Vulpes

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Amour_Vulpes wrote:By chance can you tell me of how your group came to be Sinnerman? I've seem to have last count of current events. No offence intended, I am simply interested in your group currently. Namely its history in past and present form.

The Pirates of the Past:
Couldn't Spell or make coherent posts.

The Pirates of the Present:
Bad Grammer & Spelling. Slightly more coherent posts.

The Pirate of the Future:
Killed by the Tribe.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Shill » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Sinnerman wrote:insults

Sinnerman,

I'm afraid you're still confused? Bad times for a pirate to be confused. You now face myself, and it looks like the Tribe wants you dead too. Your days are numbered sea rat.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Shill wrote:Sinnerman,

I'm afraid you're still confused? Bad times for a pirate to be confused. You now face myself, and it looks like the Tribe wants you dead too. Your days are numbered sea rat.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

I feel like now I should clarify the timeline for you a bit further amour.

Pirates of Immediate Future:
Continue to live because Shill effectively does nothing to stop them.

Pirates of Distant Future:
Killed by Tribe

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Amour_Vulpes » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:41 pm

-Scissors.-
Last edited by Amour_Vulpes on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amour_Vulpes

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Amour_Vulpes wrote:I thank you for the timeline Jwhitehorn. Though, I am opened to all other histories that may be presented. This is for documentation of course, as it is good to keeps the books fresh.

Should you create said "Book" of their adventures feel free to post it to go on the Wiki section in the Lore. I'm afraid anything written by them will be unintelligible and, therefore, not meet the already VERY low standards we have set for wiki Lore Submissions.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses