<Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Horsemen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

<Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Horsemen

Postby Roninsword » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:00 am

alloin wrote:Perps are located in CoD

The cat is out of the bag.

The Four Horsemen have arrived on the scene.

A Little Flavor for the Story
Information was passed down to us from the Master of Whisperers, Shill. He told us we should go check out the Chief/Tribes base Ingenio Et Armis and case out defensive developments there.
How can the Tribe threaten all the towns of Roanoke with some "Gladiator Event" when theirs is barely developed? We would get to the bottom of this mystery.
Upon arriving, I took stock of a ****** base with no tree wall, and barely any braziers with the same bland, boring square design as everyone else. Nothing Ingenious about Ingenio.

Me being who I am, immediately got to work trolling the Timber piles. Today I went back for a picture because it was Doge time.

It appears that the tribe is going no where on Roanoke without suckling from the teat of power that is Alloin. Especially now that we denied them the mass of wealth from CoD.
After we cased out the joint, we started for home which led us right past CoD. Then the magic happened.

The Pillaging of CoD

Our effortless takeover of CoD required only the death of (3) Russians. The first one was caught foolishly wandering out of the base carrying a master key.
The town bell was down, and we believe he was desperately hunting crickets to refill the bell and we had the great fortune of strolling upon him doing so. He was oblivious to us. Me, Sitting Bull, Bigwilystylin, and Kirakishou immediately went into a full sprint and we surrounded him and sent him to his immediate death. Rip.

Since I am a skillful locksmith, I quickly had a key attuned for us and we invaded CoD. SB then rushed forth and claimed the town for the Sioux Nation.
Two other Russians eventually logged on who we believe he alerted for help, but alas, it was too late. The Town was against them, and we quickly dispatched them at our leisure as we had already changed most of the locks. Rippity Rip.
Many people I have met have since declared the tribe base was so close to CoD just because they planned to take the fortunes that lay here for themselves, and use it to put a strangehold on Roanoke. We took it right out from under their noses :lol:

A quick list of some of the Loot:
- 3000+ legacy humus, most of it perfect.
- Alt vaults of loot in the hundreds
- Tons of rare clothing
- Snake skulls galore
- Thousands of Inspirationals
- Perfect legacy seeds of every alchemical type.
- More high quality cooked food then we have been able to eat yet. A titan characters worth.

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, "Come and see". And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, "Come and see". And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, "Come and see". And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, "A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine".

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, "Come and see". And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

We Have Come.

Rumors:
Immediately after the raid Kirakishou was so aroused by her new power and wealth she immediately seduced BigWily, who then presented her with moar Humus.

Sitting Bull in his infinite wisdom foresaw the victory deep in a meditative state weeks ago, and declared us victorious. Pras.

Recent screenshots of inside CoD withheld for security reasons.
Last edited by Roninsword on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 am, edited 7 times in total.
jwhitehorn wrote:God damn your stuipd.....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Re: <Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Horsemen

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:03 am

Roninsword wrote:
alloin wrote:Perps are located in CoD

The cat is out of the bag.

The Four Horsemen have arrived on the scene.

Information was passed down to us from the Master of Whisperers, Shill. He told us we should go check out the Chief/Tribes base Ingenio Et Armis and case out defensive developments there.

Holy ****. Twice in a week? Twice in the same week you go to some random **** that doesn't belong to me and make a thread about it. I'm speechless. If you want I will log into Town and you can mem me. Then you can memorize claims when you find them and stop spamming the **** out of the forums on ever noob place you find and try to attach my name to it.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Roninsword » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:06 am

Just like the CG/Tribe/YOUR Limepit we hit wasn't yours right? ¦] :lol:

Besides, Since your base is so close to CoD it was just thrown in for some flavor. I understand you are butthurt about losing CoD right out from under you, this thread is for that.
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:25 am

Roninsword wrote:Just like the CG Limepit we hit wasn't yours right?

Yes, That was my point. This is EXACTLY like how Alloin's limepit turned out to not be mine.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 am

Roninsword wrote:- More high quality cooked food then we have been able to eat yet. A titan characters worth.

Incase anybody is curious if this is anything to worry about. There wasn't a single piece of tier'd food in the place. Therefore, no "Titan" anywhere near the Tribe's assets could be obtained with the food OR hummus they gathered. Its cute that they think pre-tier cabbage cakes are going to make them titans though and can't wait to see how that works out for them.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Roninsword » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:32 am

Doublepost denial op.

jwhitehorn wrote:Yes, That was my point. This is EXACTLY like how Alloin's limepit turned out to not be mine.
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Here on Roanoke the lines between Tribe and CG are very blurry indeed.
It may have been Alloin's limepit when he was active, yes. But the fresh pclaim within the month and person using it was most definitely you/tribe.
Last edited by Roninsword on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby cannibalkirby » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:35 am

This is the greatest post of my life
10/10
Such WOW
Much Doge
Very scare
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Shill » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:46 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Roninsword wrote:- More high quality cooked food then we have been able to eat yet. A titan characters worth.

Incase anybody is curious if this is anything to worry about. There wasn't a single piece of tier'd food in the place. Therefore, no "Titan" anywhere near the Tribe's assets could be obtained with the food OR hummus they gathered. Its cute that they think pre-tier cabbage cakes are going to make them titans though and can't wait to see how that works out for them.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

You have my regards jwhitehorn. I do hope sport of noobs keeps you well entertained on your forced retreat back to Plymouth. jwhitehorn is hereby fined 1500 silver and 10 lime, for "pancake propaganda". Pay your debts.

Without Regard,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Potjeh » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:02 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Incase anybody is curious if this is anything to worry about. There wasn't a single piece of tier'd food in the place.

Seriously, no tiered fields in CoD?
Potjeh

Postby Roninsword » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:06 am

Ignore the troll bait Potjeh. He is clearly retarded.
Inside sources say his rage knew no bounds when he learned of our deeds.
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Next

Return to House of Burgesses