<Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Horsemen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: <Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Horsemen

Postby ZtyX » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:31 am

Roninsword wrote:
Tamasin wrote:Even I've heard tribe had a base down near CoD.

Of course, everyone has heard that. Including people like you who we haven't met yet. Because it is true.

Bigger font, please. And don't forget to underline.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Roninsword » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:44 am

ZtyX wrote:
Roninsword wrote:
Tamasin wrote:Even I've heard tribe had a base down near CoD.

Of course, everyone has heard that. Including people like you who we haven't met yet. Because it is true.

Bigger font, please. And don't forget to underline.

Ride Sacks moar, pls. And don't forget to swallow.
jwhitehorn wrote:God damn your stuipd.....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby Sintara » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:07 pm

them guys had legecy humus alredy rich

now they have this.

it isent fare
Sintara

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:11 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby alprice » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Lol Judaism!!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Falken » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:35 pm

I'm not sure I follow. It sounds like the owner of this base was almost nonexistent. Why didn't the tribe or anyone else just thrown down a waste claim and take it over? Were the owners that strong?
Falken

Postby Cheena » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Falken wrote:I'm not sure I follow. It sounds like the owner of this base was almost nonexistent. Why didn't the tribe or anyone else just thrown down a waste claim and take it over? Were the owners that strong?

No, but the city itself was supposed to be. Waste claim would have meant wasted BB, and maybe even wasted chars. I guess.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Claeyt » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Falken wrote:I'm not sure I follow. It sounds like the owner of this base was almost nonexistent. Why didn't the tribe or anyone else just thrown down a waste claim and take it over? Were the owners that strong?

500+ braziers. They waited for it to fall just like half the server. They've got a waste claim on it now but are just preventing anyone from filling the bell supposedly. Apparently the Tribe blew a big hole in the side of it and are going to try continuously camping it while running a waste claim on it for 2 weeks so they can take it over.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Claeyt wrote:

500+ braziers. They waited for it to fall just like half the server. They've got a waste claim on it now but are just preventing anyone from filling the bell supposedly. Apparently the Tribe blew a big hole in the side of it and are going to try continuously camping it while running a waste claim on it for 2 weeks so they can take it over.

Can you not rebuild walls while under waste claim?
RonPaulFTW

Postby Claeyt » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:42 pm

RonPaulFTW wrote:
Claeyt wrote:

Can you not rebuild walls while under waste claim?

you can if you have a guy there with the skill.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses