<Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Horsemen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: <Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Horsemen

Postby Shill » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:16 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
A lie.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Harry Potter is fined 1500 silvers and 10 lime for lying to the Good Burghers of Salem. His next move will be to argue context.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm

You beg us for assistance and help... Then align yourself with an individual who makes (2) separate claims that they hit and/or investigated Tribal assets that turned out to be random claims. THEN are surprised when we ask you identify yourself as friend or foe? Surely you can understand the mixed signals you have sent by the first two actions. Asking you to FORMALLY declare yourself so we are not subject to your pandering in the future is a very logical move on our part.

Its too bad Roninsword turned out to be your *****. He was better at this than you :).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Shill » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:23 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:You beg us for assistance and help... Then align yourself with an individual who makes (2) separate claims that they hit and/or investigated Tribal assets that turned out to be random assets. THEN are surprised when we ask you identify yourself as friend or foe? Surely you can understand the mixed signals you have sent by the first two actions. Asking you to FORMALLY declare yourself so we are not subject to your pandering in the future is a very logical move on our part.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

These correspondences took place between 11/11 - 11/13.

That is well before the events to which you appeal. You're argument is invalid.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Shill wrote:
These correspondences took place between 11/11 - 11/13.

That is well before the events to which you appeal. You're argument is invalid

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

Only proving we knew your intentions and the actions of your "Crew" 24-48 hours before you even made your moves. Keep in mind that you had CoD a few days before your ***** made this post and we knew about it within 5 minutes of it happening. Evidenced by our messages to you when they did indeed come in.

If I were you I would focus on the how and why of all that instead of spending your efforts silencing roninsword on his brag-threads. Even in all your failures I'm confident you can piece together that intel leaks about raids before they happen and targets before they materialize are more damaging than how stupid Roninsword makes you look after said events.

If your magical "source" ever pulls its head out of its ass and can find a real target we actually own or care about its going to be unfortunate for you to show up just to find a bunch of Braves to push your $hit in.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby cannibalkirby » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 pm

I dunno, this all seems like serious business gentlemen, maybe it's time to put down the top hats and brawl like men

-Greed
Attachments
f8a.jpg
f8a.jpg (19.56 KiB) Viewed 4164 times
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Shill » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:42 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
...rambling...

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Good Burghers,

jwhitehorn has in all his might has done what you would call: Bellied up. And flopped.

Context of these correspondences is found in the title of the messages: RE: A murder within Arcadia's walls

Again, long before I dispatched anyone to do anything that has transpired within the last 48 hours. The claims of knowing anything, are baseless. Paul is clearly prying for information, not me. Now I thank you for time Sir, but you clearly are a bore and a disgrace. After this series of unfortunate events, I will be donating Harry Potter's fines to a fund to bring literacy and education to the tribe. If anyone would like to aid in this, you may get in contact with me.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby RonPaulFTW » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:46 pm

I thought you could no longer use stolen master keys?
RonPaulFTW

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:49 pm

RonPaulFTW wrote:I thought you could no longer use stolen master keys?

Ya, exactly what I tought.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Wumpe » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:05 pm

i smell a lot of ***** :lol: you attuned a key to yourslef out of someones else master key,guy was hunting crickets to pay the bell when he could easily harvest the cotton and sell it, you provide no pics of said loot for security reasons yet you tell us what the loot was....sure. pics or it didnt happen
Wumpe

Postby Roninsword » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Oh hi. Image

Seriously? We obviously bashed the gates. Can I even spice the story up just a little bit without you picking it apart?
No non-Russian eyes have seen the interior of the base but us, why would we post that for you? No pics and it happened anyways. :lol:
also the Base shown is NOT CoD. Learn to read please.
jwhitehorn wrote:God damn your stuipd.....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses