<Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Horsemen

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: <Roanoke> CoD has fallen to the Four Horsemen

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 am

Potjeh wrote:Seriously, no tiered fields in CoD?

Sorry, tier'd COOKED food. They implied they could simply eat away and achieve titan status. However, all cooked food was pre-tier update so they had no matrix multipliers. As such they had nothing but raw goods, and worthless pre-tier cooked product. The humus was plentiful but less than 30% of their claims. If they used ALL of it on one character they could stand toe to toe with ONE Tribe Brave. Unfortunately, they will divide it up, then fight over it then waste it because they are too lazy to lime it appropriately.

It is good for the community really. In competent hands said hummus could have added weight to the "Legacy Hummus" whining. Wasted in the hands of ignorance it just harmonizes the playerbase that much further.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Roninsword » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:53 am

A lot of the cooked food was NOT pre update. They kept the bell up until just THIS week, and there was plenty of signs of recent activity as well from newer patches. Please, you know nothing. Enough with the assumptions already.
jwhitehorn wrote:God damn your stuipd.....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby Potjeh » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:58 am

So, any loot screens?
Potjeh

Postby Lihz » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:01 am

/wave
Lihz
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:01 am

Potjeh wrote:So, any loot screens?

Conveniently not.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Shill » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:22 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Potjeh wrote:So, any loot screens?

Conveniently not.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

jwhitehorn is hereby fined an additional 1500 silver and 10 lime for further "pancake propaganda" and enticing those in our employ to "bragging our strengths". No one, under any circumstances will be authorized to show the enemy our hand. As for those under me, I urge restraint, and that you all withdraw from this forum war. That is all.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:25 am

Shill wrote:
jwhitehorn is hereby fined an additional 1500 silver and 10 lime for further "pancake propaganda" and enticing those in our employ to "bragging our strengths". No one, under any circumstances will be authorized to show the enemy our hand. As for those under me, I urge restraint, and that you all withdraw from this forum war. That is all.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

And so it begins. The Prophecy I just laid out for you begins to unfold. Roninsword's stupidity already mocked and disciplined by Shill who is already feeling the embarrassment of the poor company he chose to keep. The question is if Roninsword is really the submissive B*tch Shill proclaims him to be. Or if he will stand up for his right to gloat over the "Achievement" he claims to be a part of.

*Popcorn*

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Shill » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:43 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Shill wrote:

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

And so it begins. The Prophecy I just laid out for you begins to unfold. Roninsword's stupidity already mocked and disciplined by Shill who is already feeling the embarrassment of the poor company he chose to keep. The question is if Roninsword is really the submissive B*tch Shill proclaims him to be. Or if he will stand up for his right to gloat over the "Achievement" he claims to be a part of.

*Popcorn*

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I unlike you, am not here to please a crowd. I am here to stick to the rules, and to win.

And here we have Paul to think me a charlatan, yet takes his orders from a magician waving his wand around the forums. Same old tricks, in all the same old ways. This is why I turned the tribe's offers down. They are not suitable to business. They do not see the natural order of things, and the benefits of it. Their war is a war of vanity and a game of antics.

Harry Potter is hereby fined an additional 1500 silvers and 10 lime for further attempting to subvert the Good Burghers into a conspiracy which simply does not exist.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:53 am

Shill wrote:I unlike you, am not here to please a crowd. I am here to stick to the rules, and to win.

And here we have Paul to think me a charlatan, yet takes his orders from a magician waving his wand around the forums. Same old tricks, in all the same old ways. This is why I turned the tribe's offers down. They are not suitable to business. They do not see the natural order of things, and the benefits of it. Their war is a war of vanity and a game of antics.

Harry Potter is hereby fined an additional 1500 silvers and 10 lime for further attempting to subvert the Good Burghers into a conspiracy which simply does not exist.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief

The Tribe has made you no "offers" to turn down. Only declined your pleas for assistance and chuckled at the feebleness of our attempts which thus far have ALL resulted in your eminent death. You are correct to silence your lesser henchmen. I'm just looking for some clarification from them that you are the "leader" that you claim to be and have the authority to issue said "gag" order for them to STFU. Should there be no response I shall take that as affirmation of your authority over their posting habbits and shall chuckle that they sold themselves into slavery.

I can only imagine the lack of confidence you must have in your "team" to find it necessary to regulate when they can and cannot speak.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Nimmeth » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:14 pm

not COD :-)

been there before and the guy that owns it is from sweden, not russia.
let's see how big the bounty will get on this one ^_^
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses