Taking it to their home turf

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Taking it to their home turf

Postby RuneNL » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:05 am

What I don't get is; this is a topic against the Tribe, about confronting them.

Why is it anti warriored by Dallane and Mushibag...?

Is it irony or just typical? If anything, it should be the Tribe's job.
RuneNL

Postby Thor » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:08 am

RuneNL wrote:What I don't get is; this is a topic against the Tribe, about confronting them.

Cannibalkirby just went trigger happy about posting this without doing anything yet so this kind of feedback is expected.
This is against the tribe.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby RuneNL » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:10 am

Yup, true.

But they gave up months ago...

Maybe its their way of saying its silly to try :lol:
RuneNL

Postby Thor » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:44 am

RuneNL wrote:Yup, true.

But they gave up months ago...

Maybe its their way of saying its silly to try :lol:

Despite of (and perhaps because of) this thread we've received a lot of help from various Plymouth players, and also retired players.
I assure you those items we got are way better than backpacks.. :lol:
Worry not, I'll make a new topic about something worth mentioning later when the time comes.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Mushibag » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 pm

RuneNL wrote:What I don't get is; this is a topic against the Tribe, about confronting them.

I was just pointing out that it is ridiculous to ask for donations for a couple of newbies who don't even have backpacks. In order to inspire a revolution, you have to give people something to aspire toward. You can't expect very many people to jump behind a couple of 5/5/5/5 characters, and players with little experience, just because they announce their disdain for the tribe.

I wasn't trying to discourage them, but rather to encourage them through a little bit of friendly badgering. If I talk **** now, hopefully it will give them a little more incentive to actually do something notable, so they can later say "See *****! We weren't just talking out of our asses!"

But, as of now, they are just a group of new players, with wide eyes, no backpacks, and a need for mass tinderdrill donations. ;)
Mushibag

Postby Tylan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Don't let Mushibag discourage you, OP. I'll donate. PM me a list of whatever you need.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby cannibalkirby » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Mushibag wrote:

I was just pointing out that it is ridiculous to ask for donations for a couple of newbies who don't even have backpacks. In order to inspire a revolution, you have to give people something to aspire toward. You can't expect very many people to jump behind a couple of 5/5/5/5 characters, and players with little experience, just because they announce their disdain for the tribe.

I wasn't trying to discourage them, but rather to encourage them through a little bit of friendly badgering. If I talk **** now, hopefully it will give them a little more incentive to actually do something notable, so they can later say "See *****! We weren't just talking out of our asses!"

But, as of now, they are just a group of new players, with wide eyes, no backpacks, and a need for mass tinderdrill donations. ;)

Sir I carry my tinderdrills not just within my pack, but let them dig deep within my soul
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:01 pm

cannibalkirby wrote:Sir I carry my tinderdrills not just within my pack, but let them dig deep within my soul

I tinder drilled your mother.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby cannibalkirby » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:15 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:I tinder drilled your mother.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

my new signature
cannibalkirby

Postby cannibalkirby » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Tylan wrote:Don't let Mushibag discourage you, OP. I'll donate. PM me a list of whatever you need.

Indeed sir, Thank you for your show of support, I shall message you when I return home today :)
cannibalkirby

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses