Tribal Gladiator Program

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Tribal Gladiator Program

Postby Icon » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Claeyt wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

First off, Lallaith has been proven to not have been the betrayer of CoD. :roll:

Secondly, Riverton is 1 american noob who don't read the forums (he speaks English) and they only play casually. There used to be 6 guys there. Warbot, Michael (Iron Mike) were the two main characters and they introduced 4 friends of their's to the game. Only 2 of the guys who started in August were left to pay the bell (but they didnt). They only started in April or May so they have no legacy hummus anymore. You could knock the whole town down with 100 stat guy.

The funniest part is that <Redacted> took out this town when they let their bell drop back in late September and looted it dry. Someone dropped a new bell but they've been playing less since then and haven't even repaired the damage. I bet their bell drops before the middle of December anyways. Ask <Redacted> how much stuff he left there. :lol:

Also they're friends of the Candy Gang. Dreth's first little base was right next to them up the mts there. They went on Bear hunts together and shared a lime pit.

If I see them on I'll tell Niko to read the forums (probably for the first time ever). :D

I took the liberty of correcting some of those facts... This reads a little more correctly now.
Icon

Postby Claeyt » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Icon wrote:
Claeyt wrote:If I see them on I'll tell Niko to read the forums (probably for the first time ever). :D

I took the liberty of correcting some of those facts... This reads a little more correctly now.

Okaaaaay,

Hmmmm, don't really get it. :?

but

Edited: Not Niko from the forums. Different Niko apparently. Short for Nikolaus I think.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby er-queent8r » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Wait can someone tell me who is Claeyt?
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Darwoth » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Claeyt wrote:random useless facts.

If you care about the population like you pretend to, you will make sure that Riverton checks in and sends their fighter. If not, there will be nothing left of that town to "rebuild" or "start paying the bell for".

Also if people feel that the Get out of Fight Cards are to cheap we can try to adjust their pay schedules. Winterfell provided us CoD through whatever side-agreement they had with Biddas. That was DEFINITELY worth a card. Kandarim's client and his willingness to link it to the wiki I felt deserving of a card as well. In the future we will try to be more stingy with cards for pure entertainment value alone.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby ZtyX » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Did you announce the winner of the "place a church" contest?
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:15 pm

ZtyX wrote:Did you announce the winner of the "place a church" contest?

Negative... got banned shortly after that post. I'll look into that now.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:29 am

jwhitehorn wrote: If you care about the population like you pretend to, you will make sure that Riverton checks in and sends their fighter. If not, there will be nothing left of that town to "rebuild" or "start paying the bell

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear the sound, does anyone really care?
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:31 am

MagicManICT wrote:If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear the sound, does anyone really care?

Every tree tells a story and every stump has a tale. The remains of this city shall serve as a Bard if you will for those who would ignore the Gladiator Challenge.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Judaism » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:33 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Every tree tells a story and every stump has a tale. The remains of this city shall serve as a Bard if you will for those who would ignore the Gladiator Challenge.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Can't wait untill you pick my city :D
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses