[Roanoke] KeasHeijm Burns

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Roanoke] KeasHeijm Burns

Postby solitude_stalker » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Ahh that was my main. But yeah, I should have gathered some quality gear instead of crappy friends. Anyhoo I expected to lose a character but I was building to fight before I lose it. And now I can't. I mean it would have been a good fight. I think.

But I guess you can't have everything you want. especially quality friends
(hint passive aggressive comment hint)
Last edited by solitude_stalker on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby solitude_stalker » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:35 pm

At least I took two death shots.

And btw thank you for staying by me Niko.
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby er-queent8r » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:45 pm

I will miss you buddy. Man, what a team we made together. Sorry we couldn't get to where you were taking us. As for me, the past 2 weeks has hurt me, torn me, and made me stronger. To my friends who ever you are, thanks for the ride. It has been fun but now I must purge all of you and start again. I don't know if I will continue playing or just wonder off to hunt as that is my true love in this game. Thanks again for all who have helped me along the way. I have listened, learned, and applied the info.

Sorry my little exile....hope we can meet again sometime.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:54 pm

solitude_stalker wrote:Ahh that was my main. But yeah, I should have gathered some quality gear instead of crappy friends. Anyhoo I expected to lose a character but I was building to fight before I lose it. And now I can't. I mean it would have been a good fight. I think.

But I guess you can't have everything you want. especially quality friends
(hint passive aggressive comment hint)

good job claeyt you rotten piece of ****.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 am

Shill wrote:As for you Claeyt, mark my words. You're next. Failure to pay for the ransom and safe return of Solitude, I find you liable for his death as well in the failure to execute your duty as the good man of the community you have made yourself out to be -- be it fact or delusion. Two of your villagers shall pay for the blood of Solitude, and to solidify your reported lies of my threats towards you. I hereby openly make my threat.

How did I kill Solitude. :roll:

How was Solitude even attached to your group?

Darwoth wrote:good job claeyt you rotten piece of ****.

What exactly did I have to do with any of this, or you killing Em and T8r's townmate? :roll:

Troll me all you want Darwoth, but you still killed a guy who was generally on your side and I haven't had the hat in weeks. Why would you kill an enemy of your enemies? This whole episode is why the Candy Gang is still on top.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alloin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:39 am

Claeyt wrote:Candy Gang is still on top.

Boomshakalaka
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 am

alloin wrote:

Boomshakalaka

If Darwoth keeps killing the people you just raided for you, you can just keep playing Rust forever and never have to worry. I hope you noticed how close the town where all this happened is to Candy Island. 'Just Saying.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alloin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:47 am

Claeyt wrote:
alloin wrote:

Boomshakalaka

If Darwoth keeps killing the people you just raided for you, you can just keep playing Rust forever and never have to worry. I hope you noticed how close the town where all this happened is to Candy Island. 'Just Saying.

Rust is fun :)
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:19 am

alloin wrote:Rust is fun :)

thats not what leelee said this morning :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 am

Claeyt wrote:What exactly did I have to do with any of this, or you killing Em and T8r's townmate? :roll:

Troll me all you want Darwoth, but you still killed a guy who was generally on your side and I haven't had the hat in weeks. Why would you kill an enemy of your enemies? This whole episode is why the Candy Gang is still on top.

if you do not get me an admirals hat claeyt i will activate operation rolling thunder on roanoke and the strikes will continue until this daunting question no longer need be asked......

Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses