Darwoth's New Tatic, Stream Sniping

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Darwoth's New Tatic, Stream Sniping

Postby Claeyt » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Again, Free town on Roanoke if you want it. Sorry Cheena, but we have more fun on Roanoke. :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby RuneNL » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Claeyt wrote:Again, Free town on Roanoke if you want it. Sorry Cheena, but we have more fun on Roanoke. :D

Read: ***** off Claeyt!
RuneNL

Postby ZtyX » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:04 am

Claeyt wrote:Again, Free town on Roanoke if you want it. Sorry Cheena, but we have more fun on Roanoke. :D

We have most fun on Jamestown! We have Split Hares :)

Edit: OK, Claeyt. That's it. I'm challenging your server brand now!
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:43 am

well at least through all of the ups and downs, the thick and thin. at the end of the day we can all agree that claeyt needs to shut the ***** up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby ZtyX » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:09 am

Darwoth wrote:well at least through all of the ups and downs, the thick and thin. at the end of the day we can all agree that claeyt needs to shut the ***** up.

ZtyX

Postby Claeyt » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:11 am

Darwoth wrote:well at least through all of the ups and downs, the thick and thin. at the end of the day we can all agree that claeyt needs to shut the ***** up.

You just keep sending them here, and I'll keep helping them find towns to join. :lol:

One large town on Roanoke (not my town) has taken in 3 players from Jamestown this last week alone. You should join a giant town like that, Doapa. Can you imagine being online with 10 people while farming or hunting or other stuff while on Twitch. That would be fun as hell to watch. Also, you should get a head set so we can hear the commentary.
Last edited by Claeyt on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:13 am

i dont give a **** if everyone on jamestown goes to roanoke, then ill just start playing on roanoke more and convince them to come back to jamestown.
Darwoth

Postby Hardy » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:16 am

Claeyt wrote:

You just keep sending them here, and I'll keep helping them find towns to join.

One large town on Roanoke (not my town) has taken in 3 players from Jamestown this last week alone. You should join a giant town like that, Doapa. Can you imagine being online with 10 people while farming or hunting or other stuff while on Twitch. That would be fun as hell to watch. Also, you should get a head set so we can hear the commentary.

Yes because the tribe never randomly kills noobs and levels their bases over there its all sunshine and rainbows in your world i guess.
Last edited by Hardy on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hardy

Postby Claeyt » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:28 am

Hardy wrote:Yes because the tribe never randomly kills noobs and levels their bases over there its all sunshine and rainbows in your world i guess.

We actually have both 'Soonshine' although I haven't seen him in awhile, and everybody knows 'Rainbow' on Roanoke. :lol:

The Tribe has almost no presence here besides Binks, the Chief's 200 stat alt here and the town of 'Ingenio de Armies' out by 'The CoD' as a scent lure. We do have some of the largest towns in the game full of happy, friendly people where raiding isn't allowed. :D
Last edited by Claeyt on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Claeyt

Postby ZtyX » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:36 am

Carebears... Why would anyone play on a server like that?

It's just like I said. We have MOST fun on Jamestown.
ZtyX

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses