A murder within Arcadia's walls

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: A murder within Arcadia's walls

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:40 am

ah perhaps I did, well maybe I was wrong on more than one thing then
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby alloin » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:51 am

cannibalkirby wrote:ah perhaps I did, well maybe I was wrong on more than one thing then

Well, 5000s is also good, the time I need to bring justice equals the time I can farm 5-10k silver or earn 100$ IRL.

Cheena wrote: You're really provocating the mods aren't you ? :?

jorb wrote:Don’t sell or imply that you sell anything in-game for real world money or items.

I'm not selling anything, only providing a service with a required compensation (there's an ingame-currency offer aswell) for the time spent...
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:37 am

Actually Wily has offered to take care of it for us, for free xD cause he's awesome
cannibalkirby

Postby Kandarim » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:55 am

Claeyt wrote:
Kandarim wrote:It must be said that, while rizawk did not leave any scents, I did receive proof of him threatening other players with death. While this does not breach the letter of arcadia's non-violence law, it does breach the moral of it. Hence I am unsure whether arcadia will bother pursuing the person responsible.
I heard he died while building his little new claim and that the doors weren't up yet.

The doors were up. He just didn't close them (or opened them, I haven't actually heard from rizawk yet)

edit: turns out the door was never locked to begin with.
Last edited by Kandarim on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby alprice » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:08 pm

He told me last night that he watched him open the door to his claim. Not sure if he had a lock on it. This is the 2nd character he has lost and still wants to play so I am willing to help him get back on his feet.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:42 pm

yes I am taking him in (Again lol) any help in restoring his toon would be appreciated, the biles were only like 30s but skills were the real loss >_<
cannibalkirby

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Ah I have much new information, though no conclusive evidence yet I had a conversation with the accused Juda. He hinted that he did indeed kill Riz but will not flat out admit to it, He did mention that being friends with Bigwilystylin was big enough reason to dislike Riz in the first place. I have screen shots for those interested of the entire conversation, I will leave nothing cut out, I have all 4 screenshots saved in my salem politics folder
cannibalkirby

Postby Judaism » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:02 pm

After Cannibal wanted to get information, I will share my reasons.

Murder on Rizawk aka Seth,

I have know this player for a few days up to 1 week, started to buy some hay etc.

Yesterday he was in Boston and he was yelling for quite a while that he wanted to sell lockets 35% at 100s each.

I told him that it would be great to reduce his prices, with the current economic system he would never get that.

Ahem, he refused my help however he were continues asking me for help I told him to use the forums, guides & wiki but ahem he did continue.

He shared that he was friends with BigWilly, eventually he decided to be more hostile towards me.

People who collaborate with Willy are enemies to me, for now it will be a warning but keep this in mind.

Right here I spoke with Kandarim after I found out Rizwark lived in Arcadia, I gave up on this issue I woudn't raid Arcadia for such a small reason I would never harm Arcadia.

Rizawk decided to poke me from behind the fence, we went in combat several times with stump.

Then I turned on criminal acts and found out the gates weren't locked, so he was KO instantly.

End.

People who collaborate with Willy are enemies to me, for now it will be a warning but keep this in mind.

I have no intentions to be hostile towards CG, if they wish so they now have a reason but keep in mind this action was against a friend of Willy.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Please let me know how I can help get him back on his feet. I will gladly help him rebuild. Please pm me in game.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Icon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Shill wrote:My sources tell me:

30 silver was involved in the act.

Best Regards,

Shill the Thief

Lol... I got that :lol:
Icon

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses