A murder within Arcadia's walls

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

A murder within Arcadia's walls

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:05 am

just earlier today Rizawk, otherwise known as Captain Exile on a previous character was killed on his patch of land within Arcadia after being invited to live there not a few days prior, he committed no crimes in Salem, especially none that were trackable to my knowledge. The evidence has been picked up by Sipo and I would like to get to the bottom of this as he was a man I have been helping get back on his feet after he was slain just a few weeks ago, We want to keep our members playing and not quitting, Some justice would be nice, if anyone has any other information on the subject please comment or message me. The only lead I have based on gossip in game is that Pope Benedict/Juda/Mountain Jew was the one who carried out the act. As a returning player I hope to see a form of retribution to show people that they just can't march right into a town and kill off whoever they please

-Greed
Last edited by cannibalkirby on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Re: A murder within Arcadia's walls

Postby Shill » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:29 am

My sources tell me:

30 silver was involved in the act.

Best Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:41 am

Hmm I shall look more into this, thank you for coming forth with some information :)
cannibalkirby

Postby Kandarim » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:36 am

It must be said that, while rizawk did not leave any scents, I did receive proof of him threatening other players with death. While this does not breach the letter of arcadia's non-violence law, it does breach the moral of it. Hence I am unsure whether arcadia will bother pursuing the person responsible.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 am

Any more insight on the threats? not who they were against but what might have sparked this entire thing
cannibalkirby

Postby Claeyt » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:54 am

Kandarim wrote:It must be said that, while rizawk did not leave any scents, I did receive proof of him threatening other players with death. While this does not breach the letter of arcadia's non-violence law, it does breach the moral of it. Hence I am unsure whether arcadia will bother pursuing the person responsible.

His threat was pretty tame, according to my sources. Supposedly, He just mentioned that some people wanted to see Judaism dead after he was kinned by Judaism, which is pretty common knowledge. I don't think he actually threatened Judaism himself, but I could be wrong. I would bet that Judaism then fed him some stolen stuff to track him with and then walked to Arcadia. I heard he died while building his little new claim and that the doors weren't up yet. Either way I'd recommend that Riz stay away from higher level players for now and just build his characters up at Arcadia.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alloin » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:18 am

Justice !!!!

I'll take care of this mofo for 100$.

It's not worth logging in for less !
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:32 am

I would like to see some justice on this server, respect toward CG for one of it's members to offer to help, and yes I can pay a measly 100s to show this guy that he can't do things like this with people like you around
cannibalkirby

Postby alloin » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 am

cannibalkirby wrote:I would like to see some justice on this server, respect toward CG for one of it's members to offer to help, and yes I can pay a measly 100s to show this guy that he can't do things like this with people like you around

I think you misunderstood me :p

$ =/= s

¦]
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Cheena » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 am

alloin wrote:
cannibalkirby wrote:I would like to see some justice on this server, respect toward CG for one of it's members to offer to help, and yes I can pay a measly 100s to show this guy that he can't do things like this with people like you around

I think you misunderstood me :p

$ =/= s

¦]

You're really provoking the mods aren't you ? :?
Last edited by Cheena on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Next

Return to House of Burgesses