The end of the trail for TT

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The end of the trail for TT

Postby Sintara » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:51 am

i dident ever live in that town. my caracter was named Princess Kitty an she is on the list. i made her n ported her ther but no1 was ever online. i waited days n i only ever saw 1 noob online the hole time i was ther so i left b4 i was even a memba of that town. an that was AGES ago like months so i reken its been dead for a wile now
Sintara

Postby Droj » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Sintara wrote:i dident ever live in that town. my caracter was named Princess Kitty an she is on the list. i made her n ported her ther but no1 was ever online. i waited days n i only ever saw 1 noob online the hole time i was ther so i left b4 i was even a memba of that town. an that was AGES ago like months so i reken its been dead for a wile now

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby Claeyt » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Sintara wrote:i dident ever live in that town. my caracter was named Princess Kitty an she is on the list. i made her n ported her ther but no1 was ever online. i waited days n i only ever saw 1 noob online the hole time i was ther so i left b4 i was even a memba of that town. an that was AGES ago like months so i reken its been dead for a wile now

Edited you out.

Like I said, I ported maybe 50 noobs out there this summer and some joined and some just ported to check it out. I Thought I got all the one's that didn't become citizens.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:48 am

I dont' think anybody other than Claeyt ever really gave a **** about this town. I know of 10+ accounts that spawned there just to see if he was as dumb as he looks on the forums.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses