Russians on JT prepare to war!!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Russians on JT prepare to war!!

Postby Bregos » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:47 pm

RuneNL wrote:
Bregos wrote:maybe you the biggest troll on this forum?

Now with the Chief gone?

From the vacuum of Salem forum troll sanctum a wild troll appeared!

ehh/why you like tons of written idiotic words?
Salem is my LiFe
Bregos

Postby niko8 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Judaism wrote:

Mate, I hope we manage in those left to fear wars without your help for now. Anyway nice to see you visiting Jamestown from time to time ;)

niko8

Postby niko8 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:01 pm

I ask mods to rename this thread to "wars with Pirates"
niko8

Postby Sinnerman » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:10 pm

The war is over before it began :lol:
Another bottle of rum for this troll thread :lol:

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

Postby Shill » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Judaism wrote:
Bregos wrote:
lol i'm ukrainian///hehe

Same ****.

TOOOO EASY

You ought to go edify yourself about the Norse invasion into the region under Rurik at the rise of the Viking Era. You'll find there are bitter rivalries between the three peoples he fathered, some remained North Germanic, and others mixed with the Slavic peoples native to the area:

Belarusians
Ukrainians
Russians

This is like saying Bulgarians, Vlachians, Serbians, and Croatians are all the same thing. TOOOO EASY!

Let's make your logic more personal shall we?

Saxons, Anglos, Jutes, Danes, Franks, Dutch...all the same thing! TOOO EASY!

I will cut you some slack that Bregos probably uses the term Ukrainian in a nationalistic sense, rather than in a cultural sense.

Best Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Judaism » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Shill wrote:
I will cut you some slack that Bregos probably uses the term Ukrainian in a nationalistic sense, rather than in a cultural sense.

And therefore its the same ****, Ukraine is still under influence of Russia & its communism.
They share the same langauge and alot more, he personally is an Russian and he is calling himself that way.

I don't see the value of your example.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Thor » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Judaism wrote:
Shill wrote:

And therefore its the same ****, Ukraine is still under influence of Russia & its communism.
They share the same langauge and alot more, he personally is an Russian and he is calling himself that way.

saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Shill » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Judaism wrote:
Shill wrote:

Let's break this down in a deductive manner.

Judaism posits that Russians and Ukrainians are the same people because:
- Judaism failed to provide any basis from which to deduce.

- Judaism therefor concludes Russians and Ukrainians are the same people.

Shill rebuttals that Judaism's argument is nothing more than a baseless assumption.
- Shill provides a historical context to draw from and establish:
- Multiple cultures
- Of these cultures are two complete different set of influences:
- Slavic peoples
- North Germanic peoples
- Shill therefor concludes that Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians are three distinct people, culturally.

Then you come in and do this; again let us break this down deductive in hopes that you chew on your line of thinking:

Judaism rebuttals that Shill's argument only proves out the truth of his own because:
- Government instituted between the fall of the Tzardom of Russia under the Rurikovich Dynasty and the end of the Cold War Era under the United States Reagan Administration.
- A Ukrainian named Begros speaks on behalf of all Ukrainians globally, referring to himself as Russian means all other Ukrainians are in fact Russian.
- Judaism concludes once more that Ukrainians and Russians are the same people.

Here are the objective faults with your argumentation:

1. Your first premise is entirely assumptive, and lacks a base from which to argue upon. You don't even offer our audience anything to go on.
2. You rebut by establishing a second premise drawing in conclusion that my argument only proves the validity of your argument, yet you provide absolutely no part of my argument to back up your second premise. Rather you posit absolute non sense, that has no bearing on the argument.

Judaism wrote:And therefore its the same ****

3. A form of government does by no means prove two peoples are the same people. In fact in the days these cultures we're carved out, there was no such convention or idea of a nation, or nationalistic bravado. Patriotism simply did not exist. The Rorikovich Dynasty ruled over Kiev(Ukrainian people) merely by title, de jure and de facto. Not because their was some sort of patriotic duty to pay homage to the Grand Prince. "Gee hey you guys, that Grand Prince is Russian, that means we're Russian too! Let's all be friends!"

4. Stating some half baked remark like:

Judaism wrote:Ukraine is still under influence of Russia & its communism.

...is entirely moot, and I won't even bother addressing that non sense.

5. One can easily look at a map of today and see these three distinct cultures have reformed themselves into equally independent nation states with separate senses of nationalistic pride. You should go read up on the Warsaw Pact and the Block Nation's, you'll find these cultural differences and grudges they shared crop up many times in history and even to this day.

6. What I said actually had value. It may not have to you. It certainly did for the readers. And if the user desires I'll have provide you a screenshot of such a person thanking me for giving them an insight into the grudge that may or may not exist between Russians and Ukrainians.

Now whatever you have to say next will be assumed entirely trollish, so don't expect any further address on this issue from myself. I have demonstrated your statement to be a train wreck and a bore. I thank you for your time, and have a great afternoon.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief.
Shill

Postby alprice » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 pm

+1
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby deutch » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:42 pm

...the pirates are playing and Ukrainians - 100% data
God will judge!(Priest)