Some dudes from Roanoke who calls themselves "Pirates"

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Some dudes from Roanoke who calls themselves "Pirates"

Postby Bregos » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:48 am

Sinnerman wrote:
Biddas wrote:
Sinnerman wrote:Greeting Pilgrims!

Today we have some casual incident. One of the people complained that his claim was been robbed by some guys who calls themselves Pirates and they come from Roanoke. They calls themselves a new Pirates who will kill me and my team. :lol: Image
I immediately decided to find out what kind of clowns are hosted on pirate lands. As it turned out it was Biddas and his henchmen which recently kicked from Roanoke and they decided call themselves the "new pirates" in Jamestown, sending various threats against us. I was send few guys that they have eliminated this problem.

Current man who insulted me and my team now paid the blood for this.

Other guy who name Billy "Two Shots" Johnson, survivors because to convey a warning those clowns who imagined themselves "pirates".

Captain James

He ya /***** russian capitain pirates/
i think you gonna be die)
i saw how you nice met russians/
and you think that you was right?
you come to my claim and killed my frieds/
and very interesting reason /
you same pirate lol
omg/ you posted this for fun?
maybe you are real idiot/
wanna talk some russian?
cause i see you don't right about waht you did/killed without reason/we placed there our claim/not any of our scents idiot
my friend was killed by you without reason /
russian pidarast
prepare to war man/
А если хочешь попиздим в личку пишы..
удод.
довыебываешся ты у меня.
пиратский гавно капитан.

User was warned twice

I acted like a man of honor when spared Billy "Two Shots" Johnson, but you don't realize your mistake and continue to say bad things about pirates. I have warned you not listen to me! Today you paid for your rudeness for the second time.
Today all who calls himself "new pirates" are dead and i think this story can be closed.

Billy "Two Shots" Johnson

Biddas

Now you paid for your words.

Captain James

and don't forget man/
you first who posted this ***** ***** and then told me that it's me making bad post about you?
oh baby i like it/
you idiotic russian pirates who raid a bases and you must be dead for this and for your words /

Capitain James i think your brains very small,you not better and never be/i hate people who killing without reason and then told me that i'm not right/
man you don't began this war and you can't close this war/
it's only begin man)))
hehe/
scary scary my friend!!!!!
Salem is my LiFe
Bregos

Postby Kandarim » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:34 pm

hmm I wonder how obvious it is to the rest of the forum that bregos = biddas.
Same writing style, joined one day after biddas ban.

Just sayin'
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Bregos » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Kandarim wrote:hmm I wonder how obvious it is to the rest of the forum that bregos = biddas.

Just sayin'

hehe)i think it's not interesting //watch for your life please
i can care about my)
it's no metter lol
my old account not my /if you did not know
Salem is my LiFe
Bregos

Postby Shill » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Kandarim wrote:hmm I wonder how obvious it is to the rest of the forum that bregos = biddas.

Just sayin'

:idea: Rumour has it the infamous leader of the Stumpwater Gang now owns the Biddas account, along with a collection of other accounts.

Best Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Claeyt » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Shill wrote:

Just sayin'

:idea: Rumour has it the infamous leader of the Stumpwater Gang now owns the Biddas account, along with a collection of other accounts.

Best Regards,

Shill the Thief

If he wants it back, PM me. There's nobody above 20 on it. I've invested a little into the town and was in the process of making it ready for Embryanna by blowing out the doors with no keys such. Honestly this town is just a target if Biddas moves back into it. It has a pretty bad defense past the tree walls.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alprice » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Ok.. For the last time.. I don't want his town and I never did...I just didn't want him to quit. Do I need to explain this any further??? I would have been mad at anyone who took it cause I don't want him to give it up.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Shill » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Shill wrote:

Just sayin'

Best Regards,

Shill the Thief

If he wants it back, PM me. There's nobody above 20 on it. I've invested a little into the town and was in the process of making it ready for Embryanna by blowing out the doors with no keys such. Honestly this town is just a target if Biddas moves back into it. It has a pretty bad defense past the tree walls.

Claeyt, let's not go blammering about the town's defenses all over the forum. Bad move, bad move.

With the Upmost Regards in this Matter,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Claeyt » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:13 pm

alprice wrote:Ok.. For the last time.. I don't want his town and I never did...I just didn't want him to quit. Do I need to explain this any further??? I would have been mad at anyone who took it cause I don't want him to give it up.

Okaaay. You sure?

Shill wrote:Claeyt, let's not go blammering about the town's defenses all over the forum. Bad move, bad move.

With the Upmost Regards in this Matter,

Shill the Thief

Nw, it has a defense, and a pretty tree wall maze defense. It just needs more braziers. There's not much there to defend anyways so it's fine for now. I'm paying the bell and keeping it up in case.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alprice » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Positive...I have enough to do on my two characters and keeping up with my friends.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 am

alprice wrote:Positive...I have enough to do on my two characters and keeping up with my friends.

Do you have more freetime now?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses