Too Many Players Have Been Killed, Myself Included

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Too Many Players Have Been Killed, Myself Included

Postby Claeyt » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:22 pm

we still don't know who killed this guy. It might have been a humour monster but we don't know. As for catching those players with legacy hummus it's not impossible but it is harder. They're running out of that hummus now and nothing above around 20% is being produced. On Roanoke most people can buy hummus in the teens cheap and honestly you don't even need it to get to 100. It's a lot of hard work and yes it's a grind, a pain and harder than it used to be but it's not impossible.

Again. We don't know the whole story here yet.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby adiv » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:15 pm

fist i want to thanks "colesie" making my text easier to read.

and now to the "pvp" slaem- game:
problem is that there isn't inoff guidnes about how a player can keep himself from being killed.

how is that possible to allow that "a player can be killed even he is not in the game"?! this is not fare at all, if a player want to fight' then fight like a man, and don't kill a player like that when he is "off", why something is not done about this?!...

and there is more, but that's for now.

and about the "destroy a players hard work" that "hardy" comment. - that can never be my intention.
and i asked then to know how the destrying sistem go in the game of salem, for safty reasons only, how to keep my self not beng destroyed player and lands/items.
not all the ppls in salem play to kill other players, and btw it sould be a server with "none pvp" - thats can develop the salem game comunity greatly, and from just "killing players - game" there is not future, nothing good can come from only "death"!
adiv

to "claeyt"

Postby adiv » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:31 pm

yes it was humors monster player, he hit me 65.5 in 1 hit after i was k'o.

i was in shoke and didn't memorised his name.

my friend told me that a player lvl 700 in all humors killed him, so maby its the same player.

not all monsters humors players are bad, there is some who r good and helping to other players, and want that ppls will stay in the game and will not dies.
adiv

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:59 pm

adiv wrote:how is that possible to allow that "a player can be killed even he is not in the game"?! this is not fare at all, if a player want to fight' then fight like a man, and don't kill a player like that when he is "off", why something is not done about this?!...

If you commit a crime you can be summoned while off line, this is very easy to avoid, just don't be a criminal.
adiv wrote:yes it was humors monster player, he hit me 65.5 in 1 hit after i was k'o.

65.5 damage is definitely an end game character but not beyond what you can get without legacy humus.
DarkNacht

Postby Tamasin » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:13 am

adiv wrote:
problem is that there isn't inoff guidnes about how a player can keep himself from being killed.

how is that possible to allow that "a player can be killed even he is not in the game"?! this is not fare at all, if a player want to fight' then fight like a man, and don't kill a player like that when he is "off", why something is not done about this?!...

and about the "destroy a players hard work" that "hardy" comment. - that can never be my intention.
and i asked then to know how the destrying sistem go in the game of salem, for safty reasons only, how to keep my self not beng destroyed player and lands/items.
not all the ppls in salem play to kill other players, and btw it sould be a server with "none pvp" - thats can develop the salem game comunity greatly, and from just "killing players - game" there is not future, nothing good can come from only "death"!

If you search the forums, there is plenty of info on how to avoid getting killed. Claeyt has kindly written up a nice little guide on it, thats a good place to start.

It is fair that a player can be killed while offline. This can only happen by summoning a player who committed a serious crime, and its a risk you choose to take when you commit said crime. Summoning gives us the opportunity to take revenge on those who have wronged us.

The devs have said there will not be any non-pvp server either. This isn't farmville and its never gonna be.

If you want safety, be carefull, build some decent defenses and don't go around pissing people off and being a criminal. Keep your good characters behind walls on a town claim, and alt vault your good stuff.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Sinnerman » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:26 pm

adiv wrote:fist i want to thanks "colesie" making my text easier to read.

It's just show that you are not able to survive in this harsh world and in this game is not to blame but yourself.
This is the game for a small audience is usually 18+. If you want to play the farmer find yourself a proper game.
Summon system created in order to equalize the new players and seasoned veterans!
Pay for protection, create own town or group, Well Mess With experienced players, use your head and once you get lucky.
States were not created in one day and we all pay tax and today in RL.

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

Re: to "claeyt"

Postby Judaism » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:40 pm

adiv wrote:yes it was humors monster player, he hit me 65.5 in 1 hit after i was k'o.

Are you Talking About thrusting or the killingblow?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Bregos » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Judaism wrote:

he is talking that you **** Juda//
Try to eat more **** maybe you will better lie to people/
)h
Salem is my LiFe
Bregos

Postby deutch » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Bregos wrote:
Judaism wrote:

he is talking that you **** Juda//
Try to eat more **** maybe you will better lie to people/
)h

careful with expressions! Where such hatred?
God will judge!(Priest)
deutch

Postby Frakked » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:02 am

65.5 is nothing... try getting hit for 200+
Frakked

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses