Plymouth - Great Lake Settlement raided.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Plymouth - Great Lake Settlement raided.

Postby Tylan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Potjeh wrote:You must've had your tonsils removed, Tylan.

Nah, but I've certainly missed seeing names in green text. Since the population began to get under control, the Chief had a few loyal sympathizers flown out to his home to see the Reservation he built in his backyard. His mom pays for great internet speeds (he insisted we call her Great-Apple-from-which-all-life-springs but her name was Cathy), however Chief's really big on staying in character and wouldn't give us the wifi password. Everything said and done, we were really productive in finishing the place during those rare moments when Chief wasn't on his cell phone talking to Jorb. Realak even showed up at one point and stole half a pitcher of lemonade.

I've probably said too much. What happens at the Reservation stays at the Reservation.

jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby colesie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:58 pm

I bet that stolen lemonade cut deep, *****!
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:06 am

For those curious this was NOT a treaty payer and, therefore, this criminal was brought to justice.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby deutch » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:43 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:For those curious this was NOT a treaty payer and, therefore, this criminal was brought to justice.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I've met a couple of times a village with Nazi symbols, quite lively village. Tribe anyway, just to pay?
God will judge!(Priest)
deutch

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:02 pm

deutch wrote:I've met a couple of times a village with Nazi symbols, quite lively village. Tribe anyway, just to pay?

We do not have any pictures of Nazi Symbols in our Treaty Database. Feel free to send a screenshot of the location and I will dispatch a Brave to investigate.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses