Chief Spirit Walk (October 2013)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Chief Spirit Walk (October 2013)

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:37 am

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,
As indicated by the river of tears you shed for my departure I, Chief PeePooKaKa, felt it necessary to go on a Spirit Walk for the last 2 weeks.

I returned to an inbox full of PM's which attempted to paint a picture of just how bleak your world was without me. But fear not my friends. Just because a Volcano is not erupting does not mean that it is not alive, nor does it mean that the warmth from its molten core will not be shared with the world around it. And just because a New World Gourd does not always present itself at attention does not mean that the blackberries beneath it are not producing generations to come. So too does a dormant Chief respond to your posts and share them all, the day in which he returns from his Spirit Walk.

Oh and he does this too:
FOOTAGE OF CHIEF PEEPOOKAKA SPIRIT WALK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbKzhUuz ... e=youtu.be

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: Chief Spirit Walk (October 2013)

Postby Jalpha » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 am

First.

Also wtf is this ****.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:40 am

Jalpha wrote:First.

Also wtf is this ****.

Did you watch all 6 minutes? I traveled to the end of the earth. And only then was all that was known and all that ever will be known revealed to me.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby colesie » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:45 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Jalpha wrote:First.

Also wtf is this ****.

Did you watch all 6 minutes? I traveled to the end of the earth. And only then was all that was known and all that ever will be known revealed to me.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe

You mean when you walked into the wall tile 10 times trying to get straight and dramatic looking, but all that you really displayed was the hilarious hitboxes of everything in Salem?
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Argost » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:46 am

I watched it, but the video needs to be done in HD. Was unable to read what you typed at the end.
Argost

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 am

Argost wrote:I watched it, but the video needs to be done in HD. Was unable to read what you typed at the end.

Those who were unable to read it were merely unfit and unworthy of the knowledge. The quality of the video is directly related to the purity of your soul. If the letters appeared blurry to you, perhaps you should consider making your Treaty payment.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Argost » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:50 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Argost wrote:I watched it, but the video needs to be done in HD. Was unable to read what you typed at the end.

Those who were unable to read it were merely unfit and unworthy of the knowledge. The quality of the video is directly related to the purity of your soul. If the letters appeared blurry to you, perhaps you should consider making your Treaty payment.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Hehe, good response :) Alas I do not play on The same server as you Chief. Sell some of that silver you have and go buy a better version of whatever it is you use to record your videos :)
Argost

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:56 am

Argost wrote:Alas I do not play on The same server as you Chief. Sell some of that silver you have and go buy a better version of whatever it is you use to record your videos :)

The Chief is everywhere and he is nowhere. If Salem is a body then the Tribe is its skin. If you exist in the body of Salem then you are protected by the Skin of the Tribe. That is unless you are a toxin not paying your Treaty. Then we will have no choice but to sweat you out.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Argost » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:03 am

Ahh well Chief, as the old saying goes. The opossum knows where the bear sleeps, yet the bear treads lightly.
Argost

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:05 am

Argost wrote:Ahh well Chief, as the old saying goes. The opossum knows where the bear sleeps, yet the bear treads lightly.

And the Giraffe shall only fornicate with the rhino while the hyena videotapes.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Next

Return to House of Burgesses