A cool guy Wiped my small base..

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: A cool guy Wiped my small base..

Postby Cheena » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Ikpeip wrote:Good afternoon,

The title/OP are a bit misleading. Your base was hit, sure, but it wasn't "wiped."

Your braziers are still standing, as are your ore smelters, house, and gardening pots.

Faithfully,

-Paul the Paymaster

Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby daopa » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Darwoth wrote:yeah, like 5 minutes away from one of my forts lol.

i will make a deal with you, if you occasionally patrol the mountain valley for upstart settlements or other signs of foul interlopers and map out the valley below the valley your situated in/send me the tiles i wont bug you so long as you do not go doing something like building 600 braziers that close.

How about ya just make a note and leave me be.. so i can continue live streaming Salem time to time and bring FRESH Players to Jamestown.. like today earlier +2 people tried and are on jamestown cuz of me ...

I didnt setup defenses / walls cuz im transparent - everytime i play Salem. .. its on Live stream, i cant hide behind walls / braziers!
daopa
Customer

Postby RuneNL » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Sad to hear this, but you where there for quite some time, without walls and defenses (next to Darwoth)
It is a feat none the less.

If your main still lives you can move on but streaming this game puts you at a disadvantage.

I suggest you move, deals with Darwoth never end well.

Thank you Daopa for bringing people to Salem.

@Darwoth, yea this guy was live streaming. Watched his channel a few times.
RuneNL

Postby Darwoth » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 pm

RuneNL wrote:

oh give me a break, just because i killed all of the retards in the town does not reflect on the DOZENS of deals i have made with folks since launch. pretty sure outside of a few exceptions that had it coming anyway everyone i have dealt with has been quite happy with the outcome.
Darwoth

Postby Cheena » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Darwoth wrote:
RuneNL wrote:

oh give me a break, just because i killed all of the retards in the town does not reflect on the DOZENS of deals i have made with folks since launch. pretty sure outside of a few exceptions that had it coming anyway everyone i have dealt with has been quite happy with the outcome.

Just to clear things up and in case you'd try to make people trust you ¦] :

"This guild will always be first and foremost a pk/griefer guild with an us against everybody else mentality, anyone who is not in our guild or a direct friend of the guild that is able to be killed quite simply must be killed, we are the scary bad guys and we are not out to hold hands with other guilds or players."
Darwoth's charter.

Cheena

Postby Darwoth » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:02 pm

what relevance does our guilds charter have with regards to me telling a guy that poses no threat i will leave him be in exchange for a few mundane tasks?
Darwoth

Postby Cheena » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:06 pm

It means that he can still deal with you if he wants to, but he has to keep in mind that your first motivation is to piss off people, and killing them is a good way to do so. Hey, you're still a scary bad guy, aren't you ? Since when do you ask yourself if people are a threat before starting to killing blow ? :|

Cheena

Postby Darwoth » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:15 pm

i wrote the charter i know what it says :lol:

since daopa is just a casual that wants to stream the game and has had no negative repertoire with me i have no motivation to go out of my way to ruin his day, thus my offer. if he were a part time mapper/patroller for me he would then be an asset and therefore fit into the clause about direct "friends" of the guild. he can take me up on it nor not, don't really care either way.
Darwoth

Postby jcwilk » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Darwoth wrote:blah blah blah

Yes, anyone who you ask will tell you not to trust this fellow, he amounts to nothing more than a massive waste of your time. Find a new base, sorry for your loss.
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby daopa » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:36 am

Darwoth wrote:i wrote the charter i know what it says :lol:

since daopa is just a casual that wants to stream the game and has had no negative repertoire with me i have no motivation to go out of my way to ruin his day, thus my offer. if he were a part time mapper/patroller for me he would then be an asset and therefore fit into the clause about direct "friends" of the guild. he can take me up on it nor not, don't really care either way.

U want a patroller, well.. lucky you ! I PROVIDE LIVE INTEL Stream, Just tune in and watch, you will see everything happening around that main base area...

Deal?
daopa
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses