Apologies to MM Tribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Apologies to MM Tribe

Postby byrdass » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:57 am

I believed that the Tribe was full of over powered crooks trying to make a lot of silver.

After going to the Town Square and speaking to a Treaty member, I learned that the Tribe requires these payments to fund its oranization to protect all those who are under the Treaty, and to strike down anyone that violates it or harms you.

So if you happened to read my troll rampage, I take back my comments, apologize to jwhitehorn, and ask him for his forgiveness so that I may play peacefully in Plymouth.
byrdass

Re: Apologies to MM Tribe

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:00 am

byrdass wrote:I believed that the Tribe was full of over powered crooks trying to make a lot of silver.

After going to the Town Square and speaking to a Treaty member, I learned that the Tribe requires these payments to fund its oranization to protect all those who are under the Treaty, and to strike down anyone that violates it or harms you.

So if you happened to read my troll rampage, I take back my comments, apologize to jwhitehorn, and ask him for his forgiveness so that I may play peacefully in Plymouth.

Apology accepted. In the lands of the Tribe we have a saying.

"The Buffalo knows only what the Gazelle whispers to the Antelope".

We have no clue WTF it means but have used it describe those who have the moral fortitude to admit when they are wrong. Continue this path of Justice and you will do well young one.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Rydersowl » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:14 am

It's funny how there is never a treaty payer in good standing who posts about how he got killed of robbed by the people protecting the server. As opposed to the serial apathy from people who never have tried it that way and then make new rivers with their tears when the inevitable comes. You don't see a screenshot of Chief at a dinner table with the bodies of all of Plymouths treaty payers.

It's just like how you never read great reviews for a product that does its job. People only ***** when it doesn't work the way they want or they are uneducated regarding its purpose.

That being said, welcome to Plymouth Byrdass!
Rydersowl

Postby Snowpig » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:45 am

Rydersowl wrote:It's funny how there is never a treaty payer in good standing who posts about how he got killed of robbed by the people protecting the server.

Why does one have to post something which never happens?
In feudalism, it's your count that votes...
Snowpig

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:51 am

So very true :). One does not hear of crimes on Plymouth because crimes in fact do not exist. Plymouth, land of Prosperity.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Claeyt » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:35 am

This was the server status as I read this post.

ss (2013-09-17 at 02.33.47).jpg
ss (2013-09-17 at 02.33.47).jpg (21.68 KiB) Viewed 4659 times

It seems like it would be hard to even find another player much less commit a crime against them on Plymouth. :lol:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Potjeh » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:06 am

Should've posted this wherever you posted the negative comments, it's not really contentful enough to stand on it's own.
Potjeh

Return to House of Burgesses