The Hunters become the Hunted

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Hunters become the Hunted

Postby Binks » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Stormie wrote:I like the braziers as they are now. Once upon a time a solo person could stomp all over 150 braziers and not even flinch. Now a solo person in the same bile range will have extreme difficulties with high numbers of them. I am glad I can't just stroll onto claims and raid what I want. I am glad that I have to think about it, maybe get a team of 2-3 of us and do it.. Its an MMO people are supposed to play together, and as such I think defenses should not be for a 1vs1. One 500 bile character should not be able to walk in and demo a town with 200 braziers, not even close...If that was the case, which it used to be, braziers was pointless..

More people who have no idea what they are talking about are talking. Nice.

Thank god Jorb doesn't take their nonsense into consideration and is taking a look into things himself.
Binks

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:32 pm

oh god not more of potjehs *****
Darwoth

Postby Binks » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh god not more of potjehs *****

I thought he'd be homeless by now. I guess he's still pushing his scooter up hills. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Binks

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Darwoth wrote:oh god not more of potjehs *****

Does he know that he is completely clueless and he is just trolling us? Or does he honestly believe some of that stuff he types?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 pm

have not been by the HH forums in a while, i shall now always have this picture stuck in my head when thinking of potjeh :lol: :lol:

Darwoth

Postby Stormie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Binks wrote:
Stormie wrote:I like the braziers as they are now. Once upon a time a solo person could stomp all over 150 braziers and not even flinch. Now a solo person in the same bile range will have extreme difficulties with high numbers of them. I am glad I can't just stroll onto claims and raid what I want. I am glad that I have to think about it, maybe get a team of 2-3 of us and do it.. Its an MMO people are supposed to play together, and as such I think defenses should not be for a 1vs1. One 500 bile character should not be able to walk in and demo a town with 200 braziers, not even close...If that was the case, which it used to be, braziers was pointless..

More people who have no idea what they are talking about are talking. Nice.

Thank god Jorb doesn't take their nonsense into consideration and is taking a look into things himself.

Well heres a stroke of wisdom, lets just do away with any type of walls and protection, lets just leave it all open and out there. Would make my job fantastically easy then. Lets do away with claims and bells, and have to just defend your place by hand/force. Now that is an exciting mmo experience honestly...Really? is that what you want? ***** lets just revert it back to how it used to be to please all the babies here..Away with the Purity Patch, away with any other patch and back it up to December 2012...

Might as well get over yourself Binks, as you can not control me on your "home server". The Candy Lands are running foul with murder scents from my alts, and raids...I am amazed you have yet to trace 1 of the 2 and kill them..
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Binks » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Stormie wrote:Might as well get over yourself Binks, as you can not control me on your "home server". The Candy Lands are running foul with murder scents from my alts, and raids...I am amazed you have yet to trace 1 of the 2 and kill them..

Did you already forget I killed your entire town?

I killed four people yesterday two of them were murder scents. Just because I stopped posting every single kill I make on the forums doesn't mean I'm not actively making Roanoke a better place. I just don't want Claeyt to know I've been rangering again.
Binks

Postby Ass_Kraken » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Claeyt wrote:WTF Jorb? Did he say anything? Why in the hell is Jorb helping the Chief destroy bases now?

Ass_Kraken

Postby Claeyt » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Binks wrote:
Stormie wrote:Might as well get over yourself Binks, as you can not control me on your "home server". The Candy Lands are running foul with murder scents from my alts, and raids...I am amazed you have yet to trace 1 of the 2 and kill them..

Did you already forget I killed your entire town?

I killed four people yesterday two of them were murder scents. Just because I stopped posting every single kill I make on the forums doesn't mean I'm not actively making Roanoke a better place. I just don't want Claeyt to know I've been rangering again.

If you're killing criminals again and not people without evidence or scents then Pras.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Binks » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Claeyt wrote:If you're killing criminals again and not people without evidence or scents then Pras.

Can someone explain to me what Pras means? I don't understand.
Binks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses