Complete Map of Plymouth Finished

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Complete Map of Plymouth Finished

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:01 am

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,
After thousands of hours scouring the lands of Plymouth the Tribe has finally stitched together the last map tile. Just as Galileo was the first to discover the sun, just as Moses was the first to uncover the red sea, and just as Lewis & Clarke were the first to discover Mexico, today marks a day that shall forever be marked in history as the Tribe is the first to fully uncover Plymouth.

In celebration of this event the Tribe will be distributing a complete copy of the Plymouth Map to all active Treaty Payers who request a copy. Also as an additional perk and bonus to paying the Treaty you shall be given a link to the map upon making your first payment.

Congratulations Tribe Scouting Class of 2013! YOU DID IT!

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: Complete Map of Plymouth Finished

Postby Binks » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:06 am

I knew you could do it!
Binks

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 am

Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby solitude_stalker » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:03 am

That is very impressive. Kudos.
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby Aerlir » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:48 am

The romance of discovery.
Aerlir

Postby Carca » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:53 am

Gratz! - And thanks for the map :)
Carca

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:44 am

Congrats on this major project, but....

jwhitehorn wrote:Just as Galileo was the first to discover the sun, just as Moses was the first to uncover the red sea, and just as Lewis & Clarke were the first to discover Mexico,

WTF?
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:47 am

MagicManICT wrote:Congrats on this major project, but....

WTF?

You weren't a big history fan eh? I was just citing previous explorers and their accomplishments to further dramatize the significance of our endeavor.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:04 am

I'm just curious where you got that history from. That's either some clever rewriting there or the most dumbassed recitation. :lol:

And damn, now I might have to start paying my treaty so I can gain access to this gem of work!
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:09 am

MagicManICT wrote:I'm just curious where you got that history from. That's either some clever rewriting there or the most dumbassed recitation. :lol:

And damn, now I might have to start paying my treaty so I can gain access to this gem of work!

This history has been passed down from generation to generation. Anybody who has played the "Telephone Game" knows that this is about as accurate as you can get as the written word often becomes compromised due to spilled coffee or breakfast crumbs.

You should make your Treaty Payment :). A Plymouth Map from wall to wall is most certainly worth the investment.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Next

Return to House of Burgesses