grand reopening of the Roanoke fight club!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: grand reopening of the Roanoke fight club!

Postby ZtyX » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 am

maggie wrote:If you want the game to fail that's your business darworth but taking your butthurt over ideas your jealous you didn't come up with out on a bunch of Spanish speaking noobs just makes you lower than dirt

The destiny of those noobs were in the hand of much greater things, I'm afraid. Great men, lords of the lands rule our lives and that's fact. The Spanish noobs were merely pawns in a play made by the Lord of Jamestown to prevent the Knights of Roanoke in attempting to seize their lost power. Did you really think the Lord of Jamestown would sit by idle and watch that happen? Let this be a reminder to you that the struggle for control and prosperity happens not only on each server, but crosses the borders and extends its' agendas to other lands in neverending conflicts of interest!
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby Thor » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:25 am

ZtyX wrote:
maggie wrote:If you want the game to fail that's your business darworth but taking your butthurt over ideas your jealous you didn't come up with out on a bunch of Spanish speaking noobs just makes you lower than dirt

The destiny of those noobs were in the hand of much greater things, I'm afraid. Great men, lords of the lands rule our lives and that's fact. The Spanish noobs were merely pawns in a play made by the Lord of Jamestown to prevent the Knights of Roanoke in attempting to seize their lost power. Did you really think the Lord of Jamestown would sit by idle and watch that happen? Let this be a reminder to you that the struggle for control and prosperity happens not only on each server, but crosses the borders and extends its' agendas to other lands in neverending conflicts of interest!

Sry ZtyX but wipe your nose, it's all brown.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:33 am

ztyx has been telling bardic tales of yore since darkfall.

(if its the same one anyway)
Darwoth

Postby CoS » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:42 am

ZtyX wrote:The destiny of those noobs were in the hand of much greater things, I'm afraid. Great men, lords of the lands rule our lives and that's fact. The Spanish noobs were merely pawns in a play made by the Lord of Jamestown to prevent the Knights of Roanoke in attempting to seize their lost power. Did you really think the Lord of Jamestown would sit by idle and watch that happen? Let this be a reminder to you that the struggle for control and prosperity happens not only on each server, but crosses the borders and extends its' agendas to other lands in neverending conflicts of interest!

Can someone translate that ***** for me?.. But - no, wait. I don't wanna know it.

Anyway - this is nightmare-hardcore-survival game for those who enjoy such things. And arranging theme-park to rise up server population - seriously, who needs that?
CoS

Postby ZtyX » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:49 am

Darwoth wrote:ztyx has been telling bardic tales of yore since darkfall.

(if its the same one anyway)

You got it. I'm the same one, but changed. For now I am breathing Salem's air.

Can someone translate that ***** for me?.. But - no, wait. I don't wanna know it.

Anyway - this is nightmare-hardcore-survival game for those who enjoy such things. And arranging theme-park to rise up server population - seriously, who needs that?

You don't know because you're a fool. You'll always be a fool because you don't wanna know.
The Knights of Roanoke and their supporters need it, furthermore the peasants of Roanoke need it. A big part of the Roanoke population need it. But only a fool would ask that question. The real question is how much are they willing to sacrifice in order to get it. And how much do they really care about their population because as you can see they're indirectly killing off their own population. This is their mistake and loss, while being a quite brilliant play by the Lord of Jamestown.

Thor wrote:Sry ZtyX but wipe your nose, it's all brown.

Everyone has a choice, Thor. And everyone has to live with it. You made yours, now live with it unless you want to change your mind. There's no need to attempt offending me simply because you don't agree.
We Have MOST Fun on Jamestown!
ZtyX

Postby CoS » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 pm

ZtyX wrote:You don't know because you're a fool...

I didn't read next.
CoS

Postby Claeyt » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Darwoth wrote:and no as usual everything you said related to in game is off by a wide margin, and again..... no i will not run out of spots, i can plant a new bell every single day if i need to. and that is only if you are going to maintain and guard a siege on a half dozen different bells 24 hours a day to keep me from just reusing an old one and forcing whoever you are appealing to to resiege it.

Well eventually we'd get you. :D Like I said, i couldn't do it myself but hopefully some of these bigger towns could.

Is Ztyx Omni or Buto on Roa? I'm trying to figure out who these guild buddies of Darwoth are and it's confusing when they're all using Darwoth's characters.
Last edited by colesie on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Poster changed
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:38 pm

stop sock puppeting claeyt.

also last i heard thor wanted to join the town, why the hostility mr thor?
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Darwoth wrote:stop sock puppeting claeyt.

also last i heard thor wanted to join the town, why the hostility mr thor?

Whoops my bad forgot to log off with it. Pm'd the mods. Forgot to log out of it.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby maggie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:12 pm

ok holy poop guys it's just a game.

1> darworth you are still a dink and i'm not going to stop calling you darworth because frankly I don't give a damn.
2> belethor in all our history together and in seeing me fight at fight night what makes you think I am capable of or in any way likely to attack someone elses claim.
3> Fight night is not and has never been affiliated with the candy gang it was my personal idea to have for my friends and cg promoted it and policed it for me.
4> if you all did what i said and made alts it wouldn't matter because your new useless alt which is only for fight night might maybe be destroyed if someone gets their scent...start over so what.
5> sorry guys but obama sucks don't even pretend. tell me how many of you are actually in favor of the war in syria and yet nobody does anything about it do they?
maggie

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses