grand reopening of the Roanoke fight club!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: grand reopening of the Roanoke fight club!

Postby CoS » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:09 pm

queque51 wrote:In perspetive I think what this criminals action in game is the problem of many peoples dont want to play in a game where others players kill first... blah-blah-blah.

So you came to the most hardcore-survival-everyone-want-to-kill-you game with peace to make some friends? Man, this is... unexplainable.

CoS

Postby queque51 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:19 pm

CoS wrote:
queque51 wrote:In perspetive I think what this criminals action in game is the problem of many peoples dont want to play in a game where others players kill first... blah-blah-blah.

So you came to the most hardcore-survival-everyone-want-to-kill-you game with peace to make some friends? Man, this is... unexplainable.

Exactly unexplainable. Some actitude is really unexplainable. But if you want a super-mega-harcore-game- for- kill exist a lot more than salem, and have a feature extra: All players want exactly the same.
;)
queque51

Postby colesie » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:44 pm

CoS wrote:Image

He man in the brown is the UPS driver, he was backing up and went too far resulting in the situation behind. The police have arrived and they're now discussing how to get the truck back onto the road. The kid in the tux is likely on his way to a wedding or prom later on in the day but needed something fixed/mended so he was on his way to someone's (likely his mother's) place with the sewing machine to have it fixed before his big night. He saw the accident, got out of his car/stopped walking to take a quick picture of the strange situation.
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby maggie » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:22 am

The pointy was not that you killed noobs the point is these particular noobs were in the process of joining my village and then you posted a picture of killing their old chars and said it was because they were going to attend fight night. btw they weren't planning on it. so i took your what I considered a threat to others who advised me to cancel the event
maggie

Postby DarkNacht » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:26 am

maggie wrote:The pointy was not that you killed noobs the point is these particular noobs were in the process of joining my village and then you posted a picture of killing their old chars and said it was because they were going to attend fight night. btw they weren't planning on it. so i took your what I considered a threat to others who advised me to cancel the event

So Darwoth killed 2 noob alts that had nothing to do with fight night and succeeded in shutting it down?
DarkNacht

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 am

maggie wrote:The pointy was not that you killed noobs the point is these particular noobs were in the process of joining my village and then you posted a picture of killing their old chars and said it was because they were going to attend fight night. btw they weren't planning on it. so i took your what I considered a threat to others who advised me to cancel the event

yes, that was the point.

in reality i do not give a **** about fight night or whatever other events you planned and had no intention of ***** with them :lol:
Darwoth

Postby queque51 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Darwoth wrote:

yes, that was the point.

in reality i do not give a **** about fight night or whatever other events you planned and had no intention of ***** with them :lol:

Wow Darwoth, you are really a gentlemen!!!!!!! Oh, no, you have soul of policeman (bad policeman btw)
Ok, now seriously, relax people.
queque51

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses