Roanoake: What to expect this week

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Roanoake: What to expect this week

Postby maggie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:21 am

Hello all,
As part of our revitalization project I am holding events Mondays through Thursdays every week with much more exciting events to come.
As I stated in my previous post winners of events will receive prizes.
events will start tomorrow and will be at 10:00 est unless otherwise posted.

Wednesday: tumbleweed and frog chases and cricket a killing competition. This is directed at new players or alts. winners will receive their choice of either a biles raise or a skills increase

Thursday: Fight night! you all know the drill for fight night. first place will receive 100 silver a skills increase and a biles raise setting them in a new bracket as well as a mystery prize. second place will be awarded 50 silver a skills increase and a biles raise. third place will win 20 silver and either a skills increase or a biles raise.

In order to participate in fight night you must be using a new character or an alternate character you won't miss. You must claim a leanto north of the arena. The reason for this is that we do not want people to quit playing because their fighter was summon killed. We would like to guarantee the safety of the arena but it is not always possible so please do not use main characters to fight. Anyone not interested in fighting may still participate by attending and watching. after the fight is over or in between matches feel free to pedal your wares. matches will be set as 2v2 then the winners will fight 1v1. regen food will be provided. Donations are welcome for these projects or upcoming projects.
Thanks to everyone who participated in todays project of leanto construction.
maggie

Re: Roanoake: What to expect this week

Postby Claeyt » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 am

good luck maggie. Population was up this week.
Last edited by Claeyt on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby apeshit » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:56 am

wish i could join in for fight night.. have to work thou :|

i ***** hate 2nd shift
apeshit

Postby alprice » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Maggie I want us all to get together and do the Harlem Shake. I know we can do it in Boston and have a lot of fun. I am sure whoever taped and put fight night to music ( which was awesome BTW ) could do this for us too. It would be neat to know someone searched on utube and found us!! Might even grab us some new players.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby sabinati » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:50 am

stay on topic
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Return to House of Burgesses