Revitalize Roanoake Committee

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Revitalize Roanoake Committee

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:07 am

drinix wrote:You're right! It wasn't fair of me to point that out. I apologize, Really who resorts to nitpicking at other people's spelling and grammar? Likely the same people who resort to name calling... I know right! It's like we think the same way Chef, you don't mind me dropping the 'i' in your name seeing as we are so chummy now do you? We really should be friends. Hit me up for those pictures man, I promise they will not disappoint you!

Everytime you post it makes me smile imagining the look on Darwoth's face when he reads what his "members" are posting.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby RuneNL » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:08 am

Confirmed Chief has a 'raging *****' for makeshift fences.

Its ok Chief, we all have our... Fetishes.
RuneNL

Postby drinix » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
drinix wrote:You're right! It wasn't fair of me to point that out. I apologize, Really who resorts to nitpicking at other people's spelling and grammar? Likely the same people who resort to name calling... I know right! It's like we think the same way Chef, you don't mind me dropping the 'i' in your name seeing as we are so chummy now do you? We really should be friends. Hit me up for those pictures man, I promise they will not disappoint you!

Everytime you post it makes me smile imagining the look on Darwoth's face when he reads what his "members" are posting.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Do you often imagine Darwoth's face? Have you told him how he makes you smile?
drinix

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:39 am

drinix wrote:Do you often imagine Darwoth's face? Have you told him how he makes you smile?

He is the wind beneath my wings and the blood behind my *****. And yes he knows this.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Rydersowl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:59 am

RuneNL wrote:Confirmed Chief has a 'raging *****' for makeshift fences.

Its ok Chief, we all have our... Fetishes.

Confirmed fetishes and addictions are documented here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3722

Lets not derail this topic with unnecessary speculation disguising attempts at character defamation. That would be unseemly.
Rydersowl

Postby maggie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:38 pm

............. Well I was expecting to read a bunch of ideas for how we can revitalize Roanoake. I don't know if this is better or not. All I got from this conversation was we need more fences. Maybe I can recruit a fence building crew? Chief would you like to lead this crew?
maggie

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:01 pm

maggie wrote:............. Well I was expecting to read a bunch of ideas for how we can revitalize Roanoake. I don't know if this is better or not. All I got from this conversation was we need more fences. Maybe I can recruit a fence building crew? Chief would you like to lead this crew?

Sorry but Darwoth already took charge of the Makeshift Fence building faction of Salem. I would say that I could lead it and lead it better but I don't feel like taking the only thing he has left from him.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Can we please get back on track with this thread.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Icon » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Possibly organize a few of the decent sized towns who have the numbers and resources to pull events together... i used to do event coordination in EQ and WoW.. wouldent mind working with some people towards doing something big on the server... ill even bring branches.. we can make a fence, since its popular
Icon

Postby alprice » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:12 pm

I am all for it Maggie! I loved helping with the fight club, and I remember Binks teaching me the proper way to level.. Lol.. Fun times cutting trees with McShips and mine fell in 2 chops..haha. He was like WTH.. Lets do this.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses