Revitalize Roanoake Committee

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Revitalize Roanoake Committee

Postby battleslayer888 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:25 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
maggie wrote:............. Well I was expecting to read a bunch of ideas for how we can revitalize Roanoake. I don't know if this is better or not. All I got from this conversation was we need more fences. Maybe I can recruit a fence building crew? Chief would you like to lead this crew?

Sorry but Darwoth already took charge of the Makeshift Fence building faction of Salem. I would say that I could lead it and lead it better but I don't feel like taking the only thing he has left from him.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Dam Chief you trying to burn people left and right?
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Aerlir » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:45 am

Sorry but Darwoth already took charge of the Makeshift Fence building faction of Salem. I would say that I could lead it and lead it better but I don't feel like taking the only thing he has left from him.

Bazinga
Aerlir

Postby Thor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:35 am

drinix wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:
Darwoth wrote:best bet is to join my town on jamestown if that is what you are after, soon we will be starting our deerball league along with other activities (fight nights, boat wars in JT harbor, capture the flag and others)

Also they will be teaching Makeshift Fence building 101 every Thursday. Dont' want to miss that one.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Hi, me again, thanks for letting me know how much you like my makeshift fence. If you want I can teach you how to build one. Bye for now. PS if you want I can send some candid photos of the makeshift fence, I'll accept PayPal or Credit. I don't accept welfare cheques though.

:lol:
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby maggie » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:56 am

Thank you to everyone who participated in tonight event it was great to see people interested in getting together to have some fun. Tomorrow is very promising even if you aren't participating in the fight feel free to join in by watching. Todays winners were emby and cocky bastard. expect some fun things for next week. possibly at different times so as to fit others schedules. any new ideas for events or volunteers or donations are all welcome. keep it up guys and we'll be the best server in the game!
maggie

Postby Mushibag » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:34 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:He is the wind beneath my wings

I thought I was the wind beneath your wings. :cry:
Mushibag

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Mushibag wrote:I thought I was the wind beneath your wings. :cry:

You left me. And while I mourned for some time the other Tribal Braves were right. It was time for me to move on.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby solitude_stalker » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:09 pm

I see that the conversation has shifted to makeshift fences. Now it just so happens that I am an expert in this field. I have spent several hours experimenting the Salem AIs reaction to these fences and can teach anyone interested to make a elaborate fence maze that will aid you in trapping and hunting down deer, bears, turkeys, snakes, crickets, agropelter and for the ultimate noobs, the rabbit.

P.S. nobody hunts beavers using makeshift fences. that's just plain stupid. duh.
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby Claeyt » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:52 am

solitude_stalker wrote:I see that the conversation has shifted to makeshift fences. Now it just so happens that I am an expert in this field. I have spent several hours experimenting the Salem AIs reaction to these fences and can teach anyone interested to make a elaborate fence maze that will aid you in trapping and hunting down deer, bears, turkeys, snakes, crickets, agropelter and for the ultimate noobs, the rabbit.

P.S. nobody hunts beavers using makeshift fences. that's just plain stupid. duh.

Is that you Solitude? As in Solitude Avenger? Long time no see, we need to talk.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alprice » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:45 pm

It is him and oh how we have missed his face and comedy hour in Boston. Welcome back my Avenger!!! :P
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby solitude_stalker » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:10 am

Claeyt wrote:
solitude_stalker wrote:I see that the conversation has shifted to makeshift fences. Now it just so happens that I am an expert in this field. I have spent several hours experimenting the Salem AIs reaction to these fences and can teach anyone interested to make a elaborate fence maze that will aid you in trapping and hunting down deer, bears, turkeys, snakes, crickets, agropelter and for the ultimate noobs, the rabbit.

Is that you Solitude? As in Solitude Avenger? Long time no see, we need to talk.

It is I dear friend Claeyt. I was on vacation for a while, and have been unaware of the recent happenings in the good world of Roannoke. I will log in sometime this week. I am also getting a new laptop, so I can play this game more often. :D
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses