Revitalize Roanoake Committee

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Revitalize Roanoake Committee

Postby maggie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:52 am

Friends and strangers of Roanoake,
It has come to my attention that we don't have as many players as we could in our community. This will not do! I propose the formation of a committee or group if you will of persons who would like to revitalize roanoake. First there was fight night! a great hit! Unfortunately having a fight every week is a little monotonous. We the people want more from our community! well you my people have been heard! I make it my personal mission to deliver to you weekly events of different kinds with exciting things to come. How will you attend you ask? well by simply walking right outside the city to the designated area of the week. events will be scheduled in est and will be free to attend (donations welcome) Prizes will be given to winners of contests! If anyone is interested in joining the crew responsible for organizing the events talk to me in game. ask around i'm sure you will find someone with me on a kin list.
I'm planning something aMAZEing!

all my love to the people of Roanoake,

Lady Maggie of Shadowridge
maggie

Re: Revitalize Roanoake Committee

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:02 am

best bet is to join my town on jamestown if that is what you are after, soon we will be starting our deerball league along with other activities (fight nights, boat wars in JT harbor, capture the flag and others)
Darwoth

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:28 am

Darwoth wrote:best bet is to join my town on jamestown if that is what you are after, soon we will be starting our deerball league along with other activities (fight nights, boat wars in JT harbor, capture the flag and others)

Also they will be teaching Makeshift Fence building 101 every Thursday. Dont' want to miss that one.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Stormie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:35 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Darwoth wrote:best bet is to join my town on jamestown if that is what you are after, soon we will be starting our deerball league along with other activities (fight nights, boat wars in JT harbor, capture the flag and others)

Also they will be teaching Makeshift Fence building 101 every Thursday. Dont' want to miss that one.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Let me guess you're teaching that class? LOL!
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby drinix » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:40 am

jwhitehorn wrote:

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Hi, me again, thanks for letting me know how much you like my makeshift fence. If you want I can teach you how to build one. Bye for now. PS if you want I can send some candid photos of the makeshift fence, I'll accept PayPal or Credit. I don't accept welfare cheques though.
drinix

Postby Stormie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:44 am

drinix wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Hi, me again, thanks for letting me know how much you like my makeshift fence. If you want I can teach you how to build one. Bye for now. PS if you want I can send some candid photos of the makeshift fence, I'll accept PayPal or Credit. I don't accept welfare cheques though.

Simply, win.
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:53 am

Its not a win when he fails to spell check correctly.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby drinix » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:56 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Its not a win when he fails to spell check correctly.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

You mean It's...?
drinix

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:58 am

drinix wrote:You mean It's...?

Now your being silly.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby drinix » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:05 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
drinix wrote:You mean It's...?

Now your being silly.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

You're right! It wasn't fair of me to point that out. I apologize, Really who resorts to nitpicking at other people's spelling and grammar? Likely the same people who resort to name calling... I know right! It's like we think the same way Chef, you don't mind me dropping the 'i' in your name seeing as we are so chummy now do you? We really should be friends. Hit me up for those pictures man, I promise they will not disappoint you!
drinix

Next

Return to House of Burgesses