The Story of Robin Hood

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Story of Robin Hood

Postby Stormie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:01 pm

alloin wrote:
Stormie wrote:Allion

L2READ & TYPE 6 LETTERS

& I have all control over Roanoke, you just didn't meet me yet !! ( & I haven't played in 3-4 weeks)

I think you are wrong. Didn't prevent this disaster, and you don't know of the one that just happened...Well I am sure someone does of course he isnt speaking now is he? ¦]

@ Mushi, MY thread MY troll, go the ***** on if that is all you can say! ¦]

_@ Alloin or Allllllwtfherva! ¦]
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Mushibag » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Stormie wrote:@ Mushi, MY thread MY troll, go the ***** on if that is all you can say! ¦]

I am very capable of saying much more than that... I was asking a legitimate question. It's not my fault if you're too retarded to understand it's relevancy.
Mushibag

Postby Ass_Kraken » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 pm

alloin is so sweet he gave me diabetes. (AKA The Sugar Rash)

Didn't read this cancerous sore of a thread.
Ass_Kraken

Postby bigwilystyln » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:37 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Finally got around to reading this. Nice story Belgear :). Absolutely 0% chance Bigwilly wrote this."

you got me :) im not the best at story time :cry: ... but
bigwilystyln wrote:as i said i commissioned a bard

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe[/quote]
bigwilystyln

Postby belgear » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:40 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Finally got around to reading this. Nice story Belgear :). Absolutely 0% chance Bigwilly wrote this.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Glad you noticed
Witch's hat was worth it
belgear
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:04 am

I take a couple days off over Labor Day to rest my fingers and Big Willy and Stormie are all of a sudden back in the mix in a big way. Wow. WTF just happened here?

Rydersowl wrote:
alloin wrote:
Rydersowl wrote:Put saplings on their desicated corpses so that they become corpse/tree hybrids and abominations to the natural world?

I'll whisper you with coords every kill and you can do that !

Consider services rendered. I will await spawning location and the great corpse tree army will lay waste to all.

Also has anyone done the numbers on this yet? Namely where these goobers got the resources to do any of what they have done? I remember reports of Claeyt supplying LittleWilly and Judaism which would mean he directly attributed to this. Can we have confirmation from any of the sources of those reports. Because if they are true, best case scenario Claeyt is funding terrorism, worst case scenario he suddenly has envisioned himself as some sort of kingpin and is the"mastermind" (I couldn't find a better word, I'm sorry. I laughed while I typed it though) behind all of this. This is pure speculation but I feel it is warranted due to the reliability of the sources and the fact that everything bad that happens on Roanoke is usually his fault.

I didn't give them anything. I traded with them back before any of this started, and honestly I've tried to stay as far away from this as possible after the whole Judaism and Big Willy split. I've known Bigga since the week he started on Roanoke and I've met Judaism on Roanoke. I have met Stormie but haven't talked to her much in game. I think that they're all top players with some serious work ethic but I'll also miss Martinezz.

Martinezz and I had a long history of both trading and building noob towns together. We tried to rehab one of his old town into a safe place for new players to learn the game. Unfortunately the Chief and The Candy Game tried to troll me off the forums and because of that I left 'The Land of the Swamp Folk' for their safety. After that he and I didn't talk much, but when we did he was a little cool towards me. I think he was disappointed in my going against the Candy Gang when they started killing people on noob hunts. I think he wanted to stay neutral, while I wanted to warn people for the good of the game. To his credit he kept up the noob town by himself, after I left. I'm sure he just missed Sherwood's bell by a day or two at the most and that Big Willy and Stormie jumped on it in that brief window.

Martinezz was a top player and a good guy overall and I'll miss him if he's gone. We'll all miss his trees. Greb was also good guy but he has been gone from the game for a looong time now and didn't participate in any of the Candy Hunts this summer. I'd love to see both of their humours and skill levels. I'd say this is maybe the biggest deaths on Roanoke this summer and a little bit bigger than the Willy/Judaism/Stormie kills a couple of weeks ago. I still think the Candy Gang hunt of the three Russians in the Central Plains was bigger stat wise for the biggest kills on Roanoke.

You guys will be missed. I know Greb's on HnH mostly, but I'm hoping he and Martinezz keep Salem in mind after updates and possible new servers. The population has been up this week.

Has anybody seen the other members of Sherwood around? I know Kiia was still active.
Last edited by Claeyt on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

The Story of Dumb American Girl...

Postby Toorimakun » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:16 am

This was completely pointless....

Martin has done nothing but support the community and killing his char was a big blow to the community.... completely pointless and dumb.

but what can i expect from a white girl............
RIP: Purity, you will be missed.
Toorimakun

Re: The Story of Dumb American Girl...

Postby Judaism » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Toorimakun wrote:This was completely pointless....
completely pointless and dumb.

Their individual interest was more important for them, this aint farmville.

They looted his corpse thats not pointless at all.

Roanoke shouldn't be so retarded.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: The Story of Dumb American Girl...

Postby Wumpe » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Judaism wrote:
Toorimakun wrote:This was completely pointless....
completely pointless and dumb.

Their individual interest was more important for them, this aint farmville.

They looted his corpse thats not pointless at all.

Roanoke shouldn't be so retarded.
im not going to be the one whos gonna tell ppl how to play their own game, but... coming from a guy that was going to raid enders base on another server...idk man i was taught never bite the hand that feeds you, and marti fed ronaoke more than anyone i know. that is a no brainer to most ppl , but then again there are always that 1% of the population that has an iq lower than 1.5 so........
Wumpe

Postby alloin » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Stormie wrote:I think you are wrong. Didn't prevent this disaster, and you don't know of the one that just happened...Well I am sure someone does of course he isnt speaking now is he? ¦]

Can you read ??? I said I'm not playing this game anymore, for at least 4 weeks already...

I really don't give a damn about what you are doing atm, I'm just having fun laughing with your lack of... a lot...
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses