The Story of Robin Hood

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

The Story of Robin Hood

Postby Stormie » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Greetings, it appears that Robin Hood is upon us, and the truth behind this YGM troll thread shall now be revealed..

So 4 thieves was wondering by and saw this great land open to the public, the gates were open, and beauty was upon us all. Now how much better could this be you ask? Well, Martin just happens to log in, offering to secure our safety and give the great robin hoods the insurance policy they needed. Martin then proceeds to activate the great towns defenses, thus knocking him self cold. Now this was not the end of Martin not by a long shot. We offered to spare his life for that of his loot. I forwarded messages from home to that of the great Bink's himself. My offer was to stand firm. Do not approach Martins with a Waste, do not post threats in the forums, most of all, do not try and be a hero or savior.......

The end of Martin came when we posted a ***** thread in the YGM, he really had not died yet. Until Bink's made the bold mistake and comment of " I will see you soon". That was a direct threat and therefor violated the agreement of which the release of Martin was to be. (Martin was due to rez any moment and go to Boston when we tested Bink's). So he failed to keep his word, and his mouth shut, and I kept my promise and made sure to haul out the most grandest loot of all Roanoke... No pictures, no loot details, no *****...Martin died a needless death that was very preventable..

So thats the story of 4 Robin Hoods and their 2nd great adventure! I hope everyone enjoys the drama that shall unfold next...
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Re: The Story of Robin Hood

Postby Thor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:51 pm

saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Stormie wrote: No pictures, no loot details,....
So thats the story of 4 Robin Hoods and their 2nd great adventure!

And after that I rode in on a fire dragon and burned the whole place to the ground. No pictures, no details.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Stormie » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:03 pm

I so knew that was coming...

-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Wumpe » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 pm

this rly lacks imagination....can you plz hire someone to tell the story :lol:
Wumpe

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:08 pm

yeah it is pretty hard to decrypt exactly what the ***** is being said.
Darwoth

Postby Stormie » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Sorry, I just don't feel like telling a good story, its really not that important tho..Its just a regular raid and someone died...its been told a thousand times.

I honestly just wanted to see how many troll posts Martin can get...
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Rydersowl » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:51 pm

I think I speak for everyone when I say that if you're not at least going to try and reach some level of quality than its better off if someone else tells the story or its just kept to yourself. Especially the callous "no pics lol don't haz time 4 that *****" attitude. I felt like I read a Russian pirate drama just now.
Rydersowl

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:54 pm

so martinuzz tarded out and didnt pay his bell, some newbs came by and capitalized on it dropping their own bell, martinuzz logged in to his now taken over town and KOs himself, the newbs proceed to break everything and all the lean to's, one of said lean to's belonged to greb who is now dead as a result.

is this the correct sequence of events?

if so looks like whatever is left of the candy crew may have trouble ahead if another group got all of martinuzz's humus stockpile.
Darwoth

Postby Thor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Stormie wrote:Sorry, I just don't feel like telling a good story, its really not that important tho..Its just a regular raid and someone died...its been told a thousand times.

I honestly just wanted to see how many troll posts Martin can get...

I'm not getting this..
You post a topic about raiding Martin, wait for people to practically beg ask for pics about it and then say you don't feel like telling a story.
WTF man? Why even bother then.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Next

Return to House of Burgesses