The Great Hunting Lodge in the Sky

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Great Hunting Lodge in the Sky

Postby Stormie » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:55 am

alloin wrote:
Stormie wrote:You think its terrible that anyone got close to hitting 1000, you think its fake. No one said you had to believe, but you might as well get ova ya self, cause people really did hit 600-800 within 4 months. All you could muster up in over a year was 1000...Way to go bro. Not really shows lack of that word you said no one knows what it means oh yeah "dedication". You should have been toward 2000...

Edit, nice alt boxing binks, and where did you learn that at, I think maybe his could be photoshop as well...

You are confirmed Biggest Retard World 5 !!!

Congratulations !!!

You won't have to worry about me in the coming world, trust and believe. As I for one will not be around to troll or launder the thoughts of the less fortunate (That's You in case you didn't get the subtle hint).
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby alloin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Stormie wrote:
alloin wrote:
Stormie wrote:You think its terrible that anyone got close to hitting 1000, you think its fake. No one said you had to believe, but you might as well get ova ya self, cause people really did hit 600-800 within 4 months. All you could muster up in over a year was 1000...Way to go bro. Not really shows lack of that word you said no one knows what it means oh yeah "dedication". You should have been toward 2000...

Edit, nice alt boxing binks, and where did you learn that at, I think maybe his could be photoshop as well...

You are confirmed Biggest Retard World 5 !!!

Congratulations !!!

You won't have to worry about me in the coming world, trust and believe. As I for one will not be around to troll or launder the thoughts of the less fortunate (That's You in case you didn't get the subtle hint).

I never worried about something as low as you :lol:
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Binks » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:58 pm

alloin wrote:I never worried about something as low as you :lol:

I wonder if she even knows who she is talking to. Being that when she played you weren't even playing.
Binks

Postby Stormie » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:09 pm

I dont think it matters who I know, you know or anyone knows. Don't matter that you didn't play or did play. I don't even play, I think most of us just logged in to check claims and do small things. I have not really played since July...

No one knows who I really am, I am no one, I am nothing more than a figment of your imagination.
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Shill » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Stormie wrote:I dont think it matters who I know, you know or anyone knows. Don't matter that you didn't play or did play. I don't even play, I think most of us just logged in to check claims and do small things. I have not really played since July...

No one knows who I really am, I am no one, I am nothing more than a figment of your imagination.

That is my business. Stop.

With Regards,

Shill the Shill
Shill

Postby alloin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Stormie wrote:No one knows who I really am, I am no one, I am nothing more than a figment of your imagination.

Bigwilly figured it out

jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby cannibalkirby » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Such detective skills 10/10
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Binks » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:37 pm

cannibalkirby wrote:Such detective skills 10/10
Binks

Postby Shill » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:21 am

alloin wrote:
Stormie wrote:No one knows who I really am, I am no one, I am nothing more than a figment of your imagination.

Bigwilly figured it out

Relevance factor? 5 months old conjecture? You and Binks are starting to sound like darnok and Claeyt with these guess who games. You'd think you would know Allion, being the master of such silly games.

With Regards,

YankeeDoodle
Shill

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:45 am

Shill wrote:Relevance factor? 5 months old conjecture? You and Binks are starting to sound like darnok and Claeyt with these guess who games. You'd think you would know Allion, being the master of such silly games.

With Regards,

YankeeDoodle

Careful, your retard is showing again.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses